• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I'm an over thinker and suffer from insomnia. So I was lying in bed and trying to sleep one night. Had a crazy idea of drilling into my skull as a method. Then I took it a step further and wondered if after drilling into the skull that a small explosive could be put in the brain. It's the same principle as holding a firecracker in your closed hand. Of course this is just a crazed hypothetical thought. The pain of drilling into your own skull is one thing, but placing some explosive into your skull without hitting some part of your brain that makes it impossible to finish it.

Man would that be a wild way to go though. A small enough explosion in your skull that decimates a large enough part of your brain. Maybe I've watched too many horror movies, because this seems like something out of Saw.

S

SpiritInTheSky

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it
Sep 10, 2023
As I was reading it I literally thought of the saw movie too and then you mentioned that at the end.
Maybe you have a carrier in writing horror movies.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, some hsve done that successfully. They are usually completely insane!
About the time the bit starts to bite into your skull, you will start to reevaluate this idea.

Reactions: kms_titanic
PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
The damage should reach the base of the brain, that controls vegetative functions.

There are numerous cases of severe damage to the brain (not the base for sure) and survivors.

Even a metal rod pointed towards the base of the skull, as snipers do, still say that death is due to suffocation.

Mess up the NS is brutal any way. I feel bad just thinking about it.