• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have seen a lot of them. I am male and only saw female users. I could imagine men have worse profiles but I am not fully sure. I have made screenshots and sent them to my friends. I think uploading them on the internet would be illegal and of course unethical.

I saw a woman taking a selfie of herself on a toilet. And you could see that her pants were down

There was a woman who made cringe sex allusions. "I know I should not admit it but I love butt sex". Or "my biggest strength is to suck a big c*ck"
I think it was not a revenge profile. It looked real.

People used AI to improve their pictures while it actually ruined them. It was only one person tbf.

There was a person that admitted selling foot pictures.

Very weird folks. Do you have similar experiences?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: kinderbueno
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Gotta be honest I think this may be a regional thing. Or maybe it's just a bunch of trolls. I haven't seen anything like this on any dating app profiles though it's been a while since I've even checked one.

• Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Trying to find a hook up is the worst thing in the world. There was a guy asking me to suck him off, but he had no place, no car, no time and didn't wanna show his face wanted me to pick him up and take him back, like...okay are you gonna mail me your dick then? there's so many fucking entitled people on these apps, it's awful lol

• Yay!
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, Hollowman and astr4