H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Inorganic salt and gas – making sure you die !!
Methods discussed here are (mainly): inorganic salts and gases.

Given you dont have access to nembutal, gun or suicide clinic. Would it reduce risk of become vegetable by using both gas and inorganic salt?

Im considering using H2S and ingest cyanide, is this a good or bad idea?

Others might consider sodium nitrite and CO!?

Inorganic salts
*sodium azide
*sodium nitrite
*cyanide

Gases

*CO (sulfuric acid + formic acid)
*Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)

Appreciate feedback!!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
You can get cyanide? Darkweb? Not scam?

I think cyanide is one if not the most strong poisons in existence and should leave no chance of survival. Smallest quantity is needed and I think it's also the fastest acting of all poisons. Sure the best absolute option in regards to reliabilty, provided you can get it and cope with a bit of suffering.

Reactions: HannibalLector
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
You can get cyanide? Darkweb? Not scam?

Its possible to buy it online, but legal risks associated with obtaining it. All the ingredients for cyanide powder are available at your local stores. For these reasons im going to manufacture cyanide myself.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
Well ok, that goes beyond what I think to able to do...

In that case, I would probably go with a healthy amount of cyanide salts and bye bye

But just out of curiosity, what would you need to home manufacture cyanide with grocery products???

DerSonnenschein

DerSonnenschein

Jul 3, 2018
If you want absolute reliability, then there's no need to add something to cyanide. The only thing to make sure is to test your product and be certain without doubt that you will die from your chem experiment.

Are you experienced in chemistry or are you trying to follow a cyanide-mixing-guide from the internet?

And how would one test such a thing... Trying to poison an animal? I dunno...

Reactions: soundwave and HannibalLector
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
To manufacture cyanide all you need is (the easy way):
*cyanuric acid
*carbon
*sodium hydroxide
*methanol
*sodium bicarbonate

(all the ingredients can be found in your hardware stores, sometimes with a different name)

A guide for manufacturing:
*The Peacefull Pill Handbook (edition year 2015 i think) – cyanide chapter

The source also shows method of testing your product to make sure you really have cyanide.

If you want to try it yourself i can give you more detailed instructions.

Its comforting to hear that cyanide is the "absolute option in regards to reliability". But what do you think about the idea of both ingesting cyanide powder and also use hydrogen sulfide gas. Is this a good or bad idea? I just want make sure the is no way i get recesitated and become a vegetable!
How exactly do you plan on reaching 600 Celsius? If you're getting those products from a hardware store I'm assuming you're not a chemist yourself.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
If you want absolute reliability, then there's no need to add something to cyanide. The only thing to make sure is to test your product and be certain without doubt that you will die from your chem experiment.

Are you experienced in chemistry or are you trying to follow a cyanide-mixing-guide from the internet?

And how would one test such a thing... Trying to poison an animal? I dunno...

Experience
I dont hold a bachelor in chemistry but i have some knowledge in chemistry. Its worth the effort if i can avoid end up a vegetable. Because of fear to fail - end up vegetable - and the fact that im not an expert chemist i have been thinking about using both H2S and cyanide.

Testing the product (i hope this will be sufficient)
*i have been thinking about poison animal :)
*prussian blue test
*buy test kit (determine purity of the product)

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
How exactly do you plan on reaching 600 Celsius? If you're getting those products from a hardware store I'm assuming you're not a chemist yourself.

Answer
With a bunsen burner.

Reactions: mattwitt and Gumby
Nien

Nien

Futility
Jul 5, 2018
If you want something much easier to obtain, a little less painful, and almost just as reliable, go with sodium azide instead of cyanide. SN is the least painful but also the least reliable. It'll still probably get the job done though.
CO poisoning is virtually painless, but harder to achieve death with than with the other salts you listed. However, I would think that it would be easier to pull off than creating your own cyanide. Though, CO is dangerous to others who might find your body, so you have to take that into account as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and mattwitt
Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
very different idea of "gases" here. Nitrogen is what came to mind...

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, HannibalLector and mattwitt
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
To manufacture cyanide all you need is (the easy way):
*cyanuric acid
*carbon
*sodium hydroxide
*methanol
*sodium bicarbonate

(all the ingredients can be found in your hardware stores, sometimes with a different name)

A guide for manufacturing:
*The Peacefull Pill Handbook (edition year 2015 i think) – cyanide chapter

The source also shows method of testing your product to make sure you really have cyanide.

If you want to try it yourself i can give you more detailed instructions.

Its comforting to hear that cyanide is the "absolute option in regards to reliability". But what do you think about the idea of both ingesting cyanide powder and also use hydrogen sulfide gas. Is this a good or bad idea? I just want make sure the is no way i get recesitated and become a vegetable!
you can also find cyanide in apple seeds you'd probably would need about 2 cups worth of seeds and a super blender to get the cyanide out of them

I

i187914

May 24, 2018
Username checks out.

@HannibalLector Are you working towards a chemistry degree or ctb?

If the latter, there are much easier (and less painful) ways.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Username checks out.

@HannibalLector Are you working towards a chemistry degree or ctb?

If the latter, there are much easier (and less painful) ways.

Failed suicide attempt can put you in a vegetative state for decades. So i dont abandon a reliable method just because another method is "easier".

Getting your facts straight - H2S
"In most of the cases, victims lose conscious-ness with a single intake of breath, and die immediately. This has been referred to as knock down and was intro-duced as a painless way to kill oneself."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2954931/

Inorganic salt and gas
This thread explore the combination of salt and gas. If i take treated gelatin capsule (as suggested in PPH) then mix H2S, the delay might ensure peaceful and reliable ending. Any comments on this are greatly appreciated!

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
It's difficult to find reliable information on the internet regarding suicides by SN. The PPH first recommended 10g and now it's 15g. The PPH first recommended 10g and now it's 15g.

When suicide method fails PPH suggest larger dose!
PPH has also increased the recommended lethal dosage of nembutal! Why? Probably because of failure to deliver death or failure to deliver peaceful death.

What can we learn from this?
All methods fails!

Our reaction to this
We resort to looking for new methods or spend to much time trying to improve our preferred method. This looks alot like avoidance. We feel trapped because of the fear of end up like a vegetable.

What should we do to make sure we get a reliable and peaceful ending?
Use two methods instead of one! (improve odds) (this way we can also overcome fear for failure)

Methods discussed on sanctionedsuicide.net

Salt
*cyanide
*sodium nitrite
*sodium azide

Gas
*inert gas: helium/nitrogen
*carbon monoxide
*hydrogen sulfide

Nembutal

Firearms

Hanging

My method
Im looking in to cyanide and hydrogen sulfide. I would be very grateful for feedback on my method!! I find it hard to figure out if this is a good mix. They are some of the most deadly and quickest methods and they are not eachothers antidotes but they seem to cause death in similar ways.

Cyanide and gun
Hitler used cyanide and gun.

Dont mix SN with cyanide or H2S
Sodium nitrite should not be combined with cyanide or hydrogen sulfide. SN is antidote for cyanide and hydrogen sulfide.

CO + HCN increase toxicity (1+1=3)
"...carbon monoxide (CO) and cyanide (CN) gases, which may cause synergistic toxicity in humans."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7893016

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
wow you're crazy!! I wish you to sort everything, unluckily I have almost zero knowledge in chemicals.... obviously two methods at the same time is even better, why not?

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
obviously two methods at the same time is even better

is it, though? is quantity better than quality? even more so when it comes to two methods of the same type, i.e. chemicals. who knows what zany interactions they have

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
is it, though? is quantity better than quality? even more so when it comes to two methods of the same type, i.e. chemicals. who knows what zany interactions they have

Well if he really manage to synthesize cyanide, that alone is a super reliable method... gas inhalation maybe can be discomfortable bit maybe can put you off before suffer from cyanide