• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Lots of posts lately seeking innovative ways to ctb. Could also apply to those wanting ctb to look like an accident:

Some of my faves highlighted in the spoiler article:

Stand under a coconut tree and hope

Jump in front of someone opening a bottle of Champagne (suicide by celebration)

Shake a bee hive or wasp's nest (SI fears? Get buzzed before you get buzzed.)

Visit a river populated by hippos

Use right-handed products with your left hand (perhaps easier if you're not already in your right mind)

Fight with a vending machine when it won't give up the goods

Go to sleep at the very edge of the mattress and hope you fall (the "On the Edge of Night-Night" method, popular with American soap opera fans of a certain age, who also probably actually had legal access to Seconal as a sleep aid)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: HadEnough1974, needaplan, Epsilon0 and 5 others
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
Shit, @GoodPersonEffed you doing a humor thread? What's gotten into you? That's so priceless. :kiss: Keep hating me however you want. Nobody can stop my love.

Well, here's an original creation of mine:
Make your dog fast for 8 hrs. Then put a bowl of dog food at the bottom of a flight of stairs. Set the dog off the leash after you block the stairs at the top. The dog pushes you, you tumble down the stairs and break your neck.

I think my new idea is more lethal than any of the ones you came up in the OP.

• Love
Reactions: Rabitfever, Epsilon0, Isittimetogonola and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Shit, @GoodPersonEffed you doing a humor thread? What's gotten into you? That's so priceless. :kiss: Keep hating me however you want. Nobody can stop my love.

Welcome, Ann Hedonia! I note that you're provocative as per usual. Since you do not live in my head, you are clearly unaware that I don't hate you. I am wary of you. And your kisses. :sick:

I am actually funny as fuck, but have not felt funny lately. Years ago, I briefly did stand up comedy, killed a handful of sets (I say this with no ego or hyperbole, I rocked that shit), and made a quick exit from the scene. That is one twisted environment full of profoundly weak and damaged egos, as well as some obligatorily predatory ones.

An amusing story (no predators):

The first time I did an open mic, it was an unusually crowded night with a lot of experienced comics trying out new material. I was the only female comic there.

In the green room, I sat on the sofa. A comic sat down next to me and chatted me up. He was shocked that I was more quick-witted than him. He was like a puppy who wanted me to think he was the best puppy ever and I should take him home to cuddle.

He got up, and was immediately followed by another comic who introduced himself and then said, "That guy you were just talking to? You don't wanna hang around with him," and listed his reasons why.

He chatted me up for a bit, got up, and was soon followed by another comic who introduced himself and then said, "That guy you were just talking to? You don't wanna hang around with him," and listed his reasons why. He chatted me up for a bit, got up,

and I escaped outside for a blissfully solitary smoke.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Epsilon0, Isittimetogonola, LLawliet and 1 other person
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I am wary of you. And your kisses. :sick:
Oh, come on. I'm no virus. Just a potato peeler at times. @Quarky00 wink wink.

Ann Hedonia
Seriously? I gave so many cool nicknames (Funeral Stripper, Blind Medusa, Category 4, etc) for you to pick from, and you came up with this lame one? I'm clearly more interesting than just being anhedonic.

I am actually funny as fuck, but have not felt funny lately.
Oh yeah? Well, I'm glad I'm finally starting to realize you have a sense of humor after you made >1000 posts. Impressed by my passive-aggressive humor?

An amusing story:
Lol, sounds like they were fighting for your affection. :blarg:

He was like a puppy who wanted me to think he was the best puppy ever and I should take him home to cuddle.
Not sure what this means. He hit on you and wanted to take advantage of you? When I get harrassed by predatory guys, I just look into their eyes and tell them they'd look better with skin off than clothes off. I was in a trauma surgery training program after all.

@Underscore Hey look! GoodPersonEffed is no longer ignoring me. Is it like the best thing that happened to me today or what?

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
Welcome, Ann Hedonia! I note that you're provocative as per usual. Since you do not live in my head, you are clearly unaware that I don't hate you. I am wary of you. And your kisses. :sick:

I am actually funny as fuck, but have not felt funny lately. Years ago, I briefly did stand up comedy, killed a handful of sets (I say this with no ego or hyperbole, I rocked that shit), and made a quick exit from the scene. That is one twisted environment full of profoundly weak and damaged egos, as well as some obligatorily predatory ones.

An amusing story:

The first time I did an open mic, it was an unusually crowded night with a lot of experienced comics trying out new material. I was the only female comic there.

In the green room, I sat on the sofa. A comic sat down next to me and chatted me up. He was shocked that I was more quick-witted than him. He was like a puppy who wanted me to think he was the best puppy ever and I should take him home to cuddle.

He got up, and was immediately followed by another comic who introduced himself and then said, "That guy you were just talking to? You don't wanna hang around with him," and listed the reasons why.

He chatted me up for a bit, got up, and was soon followed by another comic who introduced himself and then said, "That guy you were just talking to? You don't wanna hang around with him," and listed the reasons why. He chatted me up for a bit, got up,

and I escaped outside for a blissfully solitary smoke.

Omg @GoodPersonEffed you've done stand up!! We need to talk. I'll send you a pm.

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Load up on Taco Bell to prepare for a massive shit that blows out your vital organs as well.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Load up on Taco Bell to prepare for a massive shit that blows out your vital organs as well.

From Urban Dictionary:

Taco Bell Prolapse
tah-koh bel proh-laps: (See also Montezuma's revenge), diarrhea suffered by Taco Bell customers, noted by horribly aromatic flatulence, gut churning abdominal pains, and hydrochloric-acid like rectal expulsion...like that of a busted fire hydrant.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and SuiSqueeze92
SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
From Urban Dictionary:

Taco Bell Prolapse
tah-koh bel proh-laps: (See also Montezuma's revenge), diarrhea suffered by Taco Bell customers, noted by horribly aromatic flatulence, gut churning abdominal pains, and hydrochloric-acid like rectal expulsion...like that of a busted fire hydrant.

Lol nice, I'm glad there is an "official" term at least... well prolapse, plus the gut buster

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Oh, come on. I'm no virus. Just a potato peeler at times. @Quarky00 wink wink.

Seriously? I gave so many cool nicknames (Funeral Stripper, Blind Medusa, Category 4, etc) for you to pick from, and you came up with this lame one? I'm clearly more interesting than just being anhedonic.

Oh yeah? Well, I'm glad I'm finally starting to realize you have a sense of humor after you made >1000 posts. Impressed by my passive-aggressive humor?

Lol, sounds like they were fighting for your affection. :blarg:

Not sure what this means. He hit on you and wanted to take advantage of you? When I get harrassed by predatory guys, I just look into their eyes and tell them they'd look better with skin off than clothes off. I was in a trauma surgery training program after all.

@Underscore Hey look! GoodPersonEffed is no longer ignoring me. Is it like the best thing that happened to me today or what?
View attachment 29095

This post is exemplary of why I ignore you.

Wherever we exist in the same space, most often I approach it as a space for reciprocal dialogue and respectful debate, while you seem to view it as either a gladiator arena, or a blocked-in maze with you as the cat and someone else as a mouse who exists solely for your manipulation, amusement, and source of personal nourishment. In your world, you may define me as your opponent, your entertainment, or your prey, however, I do not exist in your realm, and I define myself.

I accept, respect, and like myself exactly as I am on this forum and irl.

I accept you as you are: intelligent, witty, insightful, and personally toxic to me, as well as autonomous and utterly outside of my control, as you should be.

And so I respectfully disengage because I do not like what you try to draw out of me, and go about my business prolifically and thoughtfully writing >1000 posts for my benefit and pleasure, not yours.

I respectfully ask that you cease derailing this utterly innocuous and otherwise pleasant thread. If you choose to continue derailing and baiting, I will ignore.

As always, I sincerely wish you well.

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
I'm no virus. Just a potato peeler at times. @Quarky00 wink wink.

t2NF2cmM87-4.png

• Love
Reactions: nitrogen and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Lots of posts lately seeking innovative ways to ctb. Could also apply to those wanting ctb to look like an accident:

Some of my faves highlighted in the spoiler article:

Stand under a coconut tree and hope

Jump in front of someone opening a bottle of Champagne (suicide by celebration)

Shake a bee hive or wasp's nest (SI fears? Get buzzed before you get buzzed.)

Visit a river populated by hippos

Use right-handed products with your left hand (perhaps easier if you're not already in your right mind)

Fight with a vending machine when it won't give up the goods

Go to sleep at the very edge of the mattress and hope you fall (the "On the Edge of Night-Night" method, popular with American soap opera fans of a certain age, who also probably actually had legal access to Seconal as a sleep aid)
We've had a few problems with flooding here in the UK.
Aqua2

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
nitrogen

nitrogen

Schrödinger's cat
Nov 5, 2019
I accept you as you are: intelligent, witty, insightful, and personally toxic to me
I do participate in reciprocal dialogue and respectful debates at times and that's how you recognize me being intelligent and insightful.

The personally toxic part.....hmm......what's the worst that could happen if you engage me. You fall in love with me and then I break your heart? :blarg:

a blocked-in maze with you as the cat and someone else as a mouse
Cat vs cat in the open is just as fun.
IMG 4513

your manipulation, amusement, and source of personal nourishment
You see manipulation everywhere because it is everywhere. It's necessary for any society, even animals to function. In this way, it is neither good or bad, but necessary. Even being nice is a form of subtle manipulation. Conflict resolution is all about manipulation. But each individual puts their own slant on it based on their good or bad experiences.

You're always welcome to comment on any of my threads. You can selectively ignore me as you wish, but to ignore me for the sake of ignoring me is silly. I no longer treat you as an opponent.

To not derail this thread, here's another CTB method idea: go break up a giraffe fight.
Screen Shot 2020 03 08 at 101422 AM

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
In regards to the methods listed, it seems like they (in theory) may make CTB look more natural, accidental, the reliability of them is questionable. The odds of success resulting from them is very slim to none and likely to result in serious injuries or just annoyance. Interesting article though.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
In regards to the methods listed, it seems like they (in theory) may make CTB look more natural, accidental, the reliability of them is questionable. The odds of success resulting from them is very slim to none and likely to result in serious injuries or just annoyance. Interesting article though.

Hence the "(humor)" qualifier. ;)

Although hanging out under a coconut tree could be a pleasant place to plan a more realistic method, and then if a coconut happens to fall in just the right spot....

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I particularly enjoyed number #25 Beds.

:pfff:

Could my family sue IKEA after I fall from my IKEA bed and die?!

Did you paint this?

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and GoodPersonEffed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Did you paint this?
No . Google "stupid potato" . Read the resource page . Oh sorry , that comes automatically nowadays ..

Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Epsilon0
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020

SS debates should happen groupped under a single killer tree, not online, getting rid of the goodbye threads for random destiny. What a gift of theories to study for ethnographers into the future. Give work to the next generations !

Last edited: