WISH Inmendham and Nitschke ruled the world

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza and Spitfire
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
If either of them ruled the world, let alone both, I would drink the SN.

Others are allowed to love them of course, just as I am allowed to, um, not love them.

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
If either of them ruled the world, let alone both, I would drink the SN.

Others are allowed to love them of course, just as I am allowed to, um, not love them.
Why may i ask you ďont like them if you dont mind and will you not eventually drink it already?
If they ruled we d all get N not SN lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Short answers:

I've read Inmendham's site. He uses fallacies of logic. In his videos, there are times when he's aggressive and bullying. Bullied a guest for disagreeing with him and kicked them off. I think he's an intelligent cult leader without an actual cult.

PN...if you genuinely want to know my opinion of him, put his last name in the search with me as the user. I think he's extremely manipulative. I think he's more PT Barnum than compassionate activist. He does some good, but I wouldn't want to be left alone with him.

Those are my personal opinions. I'm not open to debate, nor do I seek to change anyone's mind about either of them. I'm allowed to not like them, and folks are allowed to like them. But I dislike each of them about as much as I dislike Trump, and for similar reasons. If Trump became the ruler of the world, I would drink SN.

Sorry, your question about SN just makes no rational sense to me, so I'm skipping it.

Hope that's a satisfactory response.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I suspect I might agree with a lot of what he believes if only I could get past the first 10 seconds of swearing and raging in every video of his.

• Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed