nox_ghoul

nox_ghoul

Wanderer
Feb 25, 2021
Yesterday I was feeling bored doing nothing, so I decided to draw on my hand(wrist). I just like to draw on my hands although I haven't been doing it for quite sometime.

I started with a black gel pen but switched over to a black ball point pen and then used a highlighter and an orange ball point as well.

Later I used a black white board marker to let it stay longer. I felt some sort of itchiness but I ignored it as I felt it was normal.

Only now I noticed that a small area at the back of my hand is swollen and it's blackish-greyish in colour. It pains when I touch it.

I don't know why I googled in ink poisoning yesterday but it matches with the symptoms.

I don't know how to treat myself. There's not much about it and I don't wanna die right now even though it says ink poisoning rarely leads to death.

I know I was being stupid..but I did this anyway..

Any advice would be helpful..

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Go see a doctor.

Reactions: Mentalmick, nox_ghoul and Life_and_Death
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Unless you have other symptoms or it's getting worse I think you'll be fine. Ink poisoning is from ingestion.

Reactions: nox_ghoul
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Unless you have other symptoms or it's getting worse I think you'll be fine. Ink poisoning is from ingestion.

However if it got into a cut and into your bloodstream maybe? Probably? I only read enough to see if what @signifying nothing said was true.

Disclaimer: DON'T EAT INK (lol)
Go see a doctor.
Although I don't think it matters what it is. If it's swollen, black and hurts, you should take this advice

Last edited:
Reactions: nox_ghoul
nox_ghoul

nox_ghoul

Wanderer
Feb 25, 2021

However if it got into a cut and into your bloodstream maybe? Probably? I only read enough to see if what @signifying nothing said was true.

Disclaimer: DON'T EAT INK (lol)

Although I don't think it matters what it is. If it's swollen, black and hurts, you should take this advice
Thanks for the info :)

I didn't have any scratch or cut on my wrist tho

Last edited: