CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This know othr never understand, only me sffr injury damage lone no matt say wat all same othr human 0 understand cuz brain differ no hpn injury damage no hpn same situ. All awful now life prison want leave all talk nonmean want mrthod;

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bluefeather177, Mare Imbrium, Venus13 and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Of course it's certainly true that others could never understand, the reality is that as humans we are all alone. This world certainly is hell, and there are no amount of words that can describe my disgust at this world and the endless amounts of suffering that exist here. None of us should have to suffer for a second longer than we wish to and it's extreme cruelty to deny people suicide method options.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and stoopid
toro

toro

dr pepper drinker
Feb 11, 2023
:( hope youre OK dream! its hard and im sorry they arent listening to you, nothing i can say can really change or fix the situation, but i am here and i really do hope things get better, whatever that means for you personally ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13, BBBB and CTB Dream
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
Atleast we can try to understand each other in some way, that is kinda comforting in a weird way. Life is cruelty, sadness and void in one. Suffering, day in day out, slicing arms up is like a melody that makes my heart dance. I'm a disgusting creature in a disgusting world.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
borderline-feline

borderline-feline

Constantly Sleepy Catgirl
Dec 28, 2022
I don't understand the pain that you've gone through, and I'll never fully understand it since I haven't experienced it. What I do know is that you're suffering, and I hope that you're able to free yourself from that pain. No one should ever have to go through the kind of pain you've experienced, and anyone who has gone through that pain should be permitted to end their own life if they so choose.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream