• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
So I found 200ml syringes one amazon. What's the opinion of injecting N directly into the bloodstream?

Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I think you wouldn't be able to inject all of it before you passed out, so you would either need to have someone else to help you with it or an IV bag and IV machine. You would probably have the same problem if you try to inject any other poison that should be taken orally. I thought of doing the same, except with SN instead of N, and people said the same thing, except with the addition that it would hurt a lot more.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Dartz
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Do you have a medical background or have you shot heroin? Or are you like me and don't have any idea how to do an IV injection? When I give a blood sample, pros who've been collecting blood for years spend several minutes desperately searching for a vein and even then have to poke me multiple times and then call over yet another person to finally get a vein. Given that they can't find a vein, I seriously doubt that I could.

Reactions: Foreversad and kuddelmuddel23
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
So I found 200ml syringes one amazon. What's the opinion of injecting N directly into the bloodstream?

I knew a pair of junkies who did that. It's quite possible, but yeah - you would lose control. It's more suitable for getting high.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
You found whaaaaaaaat?

• Love
Reactions: done_so_done and deathenvoy