• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smith Winston

Jan 13, 2024
I bought a syringe and a hypodermic needle today. It was quite cheap at the pharmacy. No questions asked.

I'm considering hanging myself but am worried that the survival instinct will kick in at the last moment.
This is my idea. In position with the noose around my neck, on a step ladder, then injecting air into my arm vein.

The resulting air embolism would disable my ability to back out of the hanging.
The link below describes a person who went on trial for euthanizing people by injecting air.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
No, do not inject air. You'd need like 500mL of air if I remember correctly, also it's painful (according to a girl I met in the psychiatry ward. She had an IV catheter up her hand, she blew into it. She's still alive.)

Pulmonary embolisms hurt like hell too.