• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
So..
Y'know how those Deodorant cans have that thing on the back that says something along the lines of "solvent abuse can kill instantly"

Well that got me thinking..
How much would you need to inhale? What's the best way to inhale it (spraying it to the face, into a bag, a cloth etc.)?
Is it really instant?
And how painful would it be?

Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
This probably won't answer your questions, but as a kid I hung around teenagers who used to spray deodorant into empty fizzy drink bottles and inhale them. The worst thing to ever happen was when one of my friends (about 3/4 years older than I was at the time) decided to spray a whole can into the bottle. He ended up passing out but did come to a minute or so later, so I'm not sure how reliable it would be as an actual suicide attempt.

Reactions: Scoobydont
S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
This probably won't answer your questions, but as a kid I hung around teenagers who used to spray deodorant into empty fizzy drink bottles and inhale them. The worst thing to ever happen was when one of my friends (about 3/4 years older than I was at the time) decided to spray a whole can into the bottle. He ended up passing out but did come to a minute or so later, so I'm not sure how reliable it would be as an actual suicide attempt.
Interesting, by the sounds of it it's not gonna be very fatal lol

Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
Interesting, by the sounds of it it's not gonna be very fatal lol
I wouldn't like to say for sure, but I'd think similar. From what I heard/seen it gives a great high, though lol.

Reactions: Scoobydont and mesohappy
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Not a very good method..You ever seen those cans of computer duster with the "deliberately inhaling contents can be fatal" warnings? Well lets just say that I should have been dead a hundred or so cans ago.

Reactions: shrek34, Jessamine, Qbert and 1 other person
S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
Not a very good method..You ever seen those cans of computer duster with the "deliberately inhaling contents can be fatal" warnings? Well lets just say that I should have been dead a hundred or so cans ago.
Yikes, I'm beginning to suspect that those warnings are just deterrents

Reactions: mesohappy
S

Smokey

Jan 30, 2020
Not a bad high... Not done it since I was a teenager, never saw anything bad happen to anyone from it.

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Not a bad high... Not done it since I was a teenager, never saw anything bad happen to anyone from it.
(whop) ((whop)) (whop) ((whop)) (whop)! :blarg: Yeah that "dust off" is a pretty intense head rush. Wears off pretty quick though.

terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
What's the duster high like? I wonder what the glue sniffing high is like?

BPDbitch

BPDbitch

Experienced
Nov 10, 2019
This is how I got high in HS lol, you'd need to inhale a hell of a lot to die I think.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Honestly, the most likely outcome is you kill a bunch of brain cells and become stupid.

I used to live in a rural area where huffing and such was common. Not the brightest bunch, but I don't remember anyone dying.

Reactions: a.n.kirillov
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Your brain is going to suffer from long term usage. My stupid cousin used to get 'high' off of glue. Now it might be possible that he has always been that stupid, but I suspect the sniffing had something to do with it.

rntmss

rntmss

Taking it one day at a time
Feb 7, 2020
What's the duster high like? I wonder what the glue sniffing high is like?
It's not nice. Vision goes all wonky for a few seconds and your mouth tastes like metal for a couple days

notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
this isn't a method. it's done by hundreds of thousands of kids every day in a cheap attempt to get high.

Reactions: AlreadyGone
squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
This makes me think of back in the day when I was a pilot, we had fire extinguishers filled with halon gas. I would think that would be a quick way out, halon displaces all oxygen. We were instructed to hold our breath if we activated the fire extinguishers and wait until the fire died, then open the window to let it all out or we would die a rapid death. They're not hard to buy.

S

Scoobydont

Feb 12, 2020
Ok so I've tried it
2 things I've learnt
1: I did it in a recently drank coke bottle - the taste was horrendous
2: I did feel some euphoria at the start, but after a few more attempts of large doses, nothing really happened.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
This does not appear to be reliable at all.