• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jiggers334

Jiggers334

Jan 22, 2019
Will it fail and would i just end up in constant headaches or would i cba the same way?

Reactions: Chiyuki99
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
All u need to ctb is just SN... The rest is just luxury items in a way. Only thing is that u need to keep the SN down and hope don't puke it out ... That's why u need Meto.

Reactions: Jiggers334, Captive of Mind and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Will it fail and would i just end up in constant headaches or would i cba the same way?
Hello, I'm sorry you have been driven to this point and I hope you are able to find the relief that you deserve.

It is likely that you will ctb if you don't vomit before about 10-15 minutes. Drink another dose right after throwing up to make sure you've absorbed enough SN. This is an almost guaranteed ticket to that final bus ride.

Make sure you read all of the information about SN on the Resources page. Especially the one that says, "Stan's Guide".

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ronigail9 and Jiggers334
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
All that is needed is SN. Redose if you vomit.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Jiggers334 and Captive of Mind
Jiggers334

Jiggers334

Jan 22, 2019
All u need to ctb is just SN... The rest is just luxury items in a way. Only thing is that u need to keep the SN down and hope don't puke it out ... That's why u need Meto.
Hello, I'm sorry you have been driven to this point and I hope you are able to find the relief that you deserve.

It is likely that you will ctb if you don't vomit before about 10-15 minutes. Drink another dose right after throwing up to make sure you've absorbed enough SN. This is an almost guaranteed ticket to that final bus ride.

Make sure you read all of the information about SN on the Resources page. Especially the one that says, "Stan's Guide".

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Thank you for your replies!