I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
Hi guys.
Probably the older members know the answers I'm looking for.
Usually, across SaSu, I've always read that SN from manufacturer B is good and that it has always worked. When I say "it worked" I mean that the person followed the SN guide correctly and was not stopped by anyone.

When I say "B" I only mean the manufacturer, I'm not talking about any sellers.
Also, there is only one manufacturer that starts with the letter B, if there is more than one please let me know, otherwise we're gonna misunderstand eachother.

Has it ever happened that SN from manufacturer B was NOT good enough? Also, has anyone in history ever had a BAD test result from testing the SN from B, either with the test kit or directly with blood?

Let me know please, it is important for me.
Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno
bussy

bussy

“my sin, my soul”
Mar 30, 2023
hi are u talking about the manufacturer B that ends with S?

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno
jyko

jyko

Here in night city
Aug 13, 2023
i ordered b-made stuff i believe (hopefully same b were talking about) from another seller which ive seen positive reviews on, ive been wondering the same question actually so im bumping this post about it in hopes anyone has more knowledge, searching in the site hasnt been entirely helpful. if it helps op, i am going to test the sn i get from b through a different storefront, and ill report back when everything arrives (should be soon)

andreamysk

andreamysk

Student
Jun 29, 2024
Hi guys.
Probably the older members know the answers I'm looking for.
Usually, across SaSu, I've always read that SN from manufacturer B is good and that it has always worked. When I say "it worked" I mean that the person followed the SN guide correctly and was not stopped by anyone.

When I say "B" I only mean the manufacturer, I'm not talking about any sellers.
Also, there is only one manufacturer that starts with the letter B, if there is more than one please let me know, otherwise we're gonna misunderstand eachother.

Has it ever happened that SN from manufacturer B was NOT good enough? Also, has anyone in history ever had a BAD test result from testing the SN from B, either with the test kit or directly with blood?

Let me know please, it is important for me.
Thanks
I guess you mean the Polish manufacturer. I tested it with strips and these, at least, colored (proving that it should not be table salt) (whether it really is 99%, hard to say with these strips)
hi are u talking about the manufacturer B that ends with S?
I was thinking about him too...