IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
So again for recap: I cheated on my gf, felt shitty/remorseful abt it and hid info, info leaked to girlfriend from person I kissed, we broke up and they hate me now

I texted a friend I hadnt spoken to for a music reccomendation and they texted me "I cant give you a reccomendation they make music abt being faithful to their girlfriends, something you clearly cant do" and like definitely deserved but it's scary that it's spreading to third parties at my college. I'm scared I'll never be able to recover from this internally and socially. Initially this seemed navigatable but I fear the more time passes the worse it actually gets, not the other way around. CTB seems more and more reasonable as time goes on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
It'll blow over mate! Really it will

Reactions: vanillamilk
IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
It'll blow over mate! Really it will
I'm honeatly thinking of moving out of state if I dont get into this program in my home state. I feel new area new opportunity to reinvent myself would be good

Reactions: offtoseethewizard
offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I'm honeatly thinking of moving out of state if I dont get into this program in my home state. I feel new area new opportunity to reinvent myself would be good
Well man, I mean why not? Even just to experience a whole new place? Moving around and meeting new people is great fun. And it could give you enough distance to get some perspective on this whole thing.

I promise you it'll seem so insignificant soon enough