Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
First of all english isnt my first language so excuse me if theres an issue with how i word it.
Second this is about life, reality&the world not about specific religion

This is only a product of blabbering of my mind but i wonder if
Anyone ever thought that making an objectively right judgement is really difficult?

Because
"Everything has a cause"
Every bad things happen in this world has a cause. Thing doesnt just pop up out of nowhere. It has a cause and process until the result shows.

The problem happen to human
Can be cause by things such as Genetic defect(included physical&mental) or bad inherited trait, bad family parenting(included bad environment placement)

Who cause it to the offspring? Its the parents.
But who cause it to the parents??
Then its down to the never ending rabbit hole...........
And you may/may not find the answer

Even in the end it can be connected to government and nature as a cause.

So its a domino effect or never ending loop chain reaction

Its similar to concept of reincarnation. "All misery happening is only the consequences of bad product in the previous life"

But its a never ending loop and i always question
"Whats the beginning to all of it then? Whats the root cause? There must be a beginning and one cant keep blaming the previous event as a cause since everything has a cause to it?"

Or the theory of "everything has a designer" which is infinite, never ending.

The source of all these tragedy happen in the world
It still leaves no answer

Even when you present with only 1 case, if you dig deeply to find the exact root cause it can be never ending and you fall into a rabbit hole

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Yeah but you don't need to find the root cause to prevent our suffering. If our parents didn't procreate then none of us would be suffering now. I don't know if it's possible under the current technology to eradicate all life on earth but we can eradicate human suffering peacefully by euthanasia and not breeding.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TheSoulless, deletemyaccount1, BottomlessPit and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, and the more I try to understand what the hell is really going on, the more confused I end up!

• Love
Reactions: heretogethelp and Efilismislife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Most things in this life are random and are based on luck. We as humans cannot control anything really and we try to make sense of it all and add meaning but there is none. Life is an 'infinite loop of tragedy' as we are born, we suffer and then we die. That is just the nature of human life. The root cause of this is human existence.

Reactions: deletemyaccount1
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
People are also going to suffer if they don't have kids when they want to. The real root cause of our suffering is DNA. It's programmed us to feel hungry or thirsty when we lack food/water, to feel tired when we don't get enough sleep, and to feel miserable when we don't get to spread our genes or when we pick an unsuitable mate. It even makes us suffer when we don't make other creatures suffer, survival of the fittest and all that.

DNA is the true scourge of the universe. Things were going great until microbes took over the earth and shaped it to their own desires and needs. How do we stop it? I dunno. If our DNA is punishing us even for not continuing its conquest then all hope is surely lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Like i said "the selfish gene" we are just sheep
DNA is the system and were just a vessel
Cant fight whats installed in our system and become one

But Obviously cant just blame the DNA. So who have to bare the responsibility/ consequences actually? Its so unfair is it

Free will is actually an illusion. A limited choices given in a controlled environment. Like a research subject

People are also going to suffer if they don't have kids when they want to. The real root cause of our suffering is DNA. It's programmed us to feel hungry or thirsty when we lack food/water, to feel tired when we don't get enough sleep, and to feel miserable when we don't get to spread our genes or when we pick an unsuitable mate. It even makes us suffer when we don't make other suffer, survival of the fittest and all that.

DNA is the true scourge of the universe. Things were going great until microbes took over the earth and shaped it to their own desires and needs. How do we stop it? I dunno. If our DNA is punishing us even for not continuing its conquest then all hope is surely lost.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Like i said "the selfish gene" we are just sheep
DNA is the system and were just a vessel
Cant fight whats installed in our system and become one

But Obviously cant just blame the DNA. So who have to bare the responsibility/ consequences actually? Its so unfair is it

Free will is actually an illusion. A limited choices given in a controlled environment. Like a research subject
Indeed it is unfair. Unfortunately no one can truly be held responsible (unless it's possible to both prove intelligent design and discover who the designer is). Plus, even causing other people who have caused suffering to suffer will still somehow make some other beings suffer out of pity and more often than not punishment or revenge doesn't even fully remove the effects of the suffering inflicted.

Just look at how many people sob over how criminals are treated for no other reason than because their own dna has given them the compassion and empathy levels to care about any form of cruelty or mistreatment even on people who deserve it. Even if we were to find out who is to answer for creating DNA and causing all suffering, then seeking retribution will also somehow cause people to suffer.

The most that can be done to alleviate this would probably be complete and total extinction, not just of human beings but of all life because otherwise sapience and all its drawbacks are sure to rise again in some other species if we're eliminated someday. Obviously though this proposition is ludicrous because the mere idea of it will heighten suffering in almost everyone aware of it and not everyone is actually calmed by the idea that death is the end of suffering.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't disagree with Efilism but the root of problems is actually beyond biology and actually an expansion. The problem is, humans, animals or even robots (with consciousness) are actually self-contradictory. Which is why all of the suffering happens in the first place. No existence means no contradictions and no contradictions means no suffering. The universe made life which is nothing but an error.

On the other hand, theoretically, the loop of suffering is impossible to continue infinitely and that's good. That means extinction is inevitable and it would happen one day but the problem is, this day is unknown, maybe it's tommorow or maybe it's after a very long time. So one day the suffering will surely end but we can't know when.

Last edited: