• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lainpilled

lainpilled

internet dweller (^་།^)
Jul 17, 2023
Hello everybody! I'm back here again! Since my last post about using Prozac as a method, I've also been thinking of other possible methods that I could use in the future. I mainly wanted to ask you lovely people here for any possible options available for me personally. I'll love to have a conversation in the thread about it :D
So mainly, I am looking for a method that isn't that expensive that's also a painless ctb. Unfortunately, I do not have the money to dish out for any of those fancy methods, so perferably something that doesn't costs too much would be nice. I don't know, let me know down below! ^_^

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking to read about the different methods then there's the suicide resource compilation section on here, I wish there were very easy, reliable, accessible and painless ways, suicide just isn't straightforward in this world unfortunately. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

lainpilled

lainpilled

internet dweller (^་།^)
Jul 17, 2023
If you are looking to read about the different methods then there's the suicide resource compilation section on here, I wish there were very easy, reliable, accessible and painless ways, suicide just isn't straightforward in this world unfortunately. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.
Thank you very much. I looked into the various methods; the best one I've seen is partial hanging. It gives instructions, and it's easy if no one is home at the time, but will people be traumatized if they see that? I'm just trying to find the best method for me is all.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Thank you very much. I looked into the various methods; the best one I've seen is partial hanging. It gives instructions, and it's easy if no one is home at the time, but will people be traumatized if they see that? I'm just trying to find the best method for me is all.
You're partially right (forgive the pun). But many who attempt partial won't succeed cause of SI and the unconscious body able to save itself sometimes too. Full is more intimidating, but more final. There's no going back, so SI doesn't matter, as long as the rope holds and you're not found for 30 minutes, it should be successful. You can blindfold yourself to stop them seeing the eyes. If you're certain you want to CTB, then best do it right as you might not get another chance. The lower pain threshold is traded for risk, remember that. I know all about this method, so send me a pm if you have further questions.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Have you checked the SN thread? I don't know where you are. In some countries SN can be ordered online very cheaply. But you have to test it for purity. I'm lucky I was able to get some.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I think Rope is good or you have access to SN or gun but the cheapest thing is rope