Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Does anyone ever feel like no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try and no matter how much you change, CTBing will still be your inevitable fate? As if it's always there and it never goes anywhere. If that's the case, then why bother at all?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, ForgottenTomb, offbalance and 3 others
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
I completely agree w you. Even if my quality of life were to improve, I would still choose the ctb path. But by acknowledging this reality, it doesn't mean that it's time to give up right away or live in complete despair. Instead, by focusing on meaningful things, we can find purpose and fulfillment despite knowing we must eventually leave this world. So even though death (as in ctb) remains certain, make each moment count until your last day, when you'll decide that it's time to leave. Stay strong please! xx

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Square251
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
We grab on to what we like to do. So CTB is more a profecy that only gets fullfield when we knwo there is zero chance of change.
It´s still a trap. Attachment to this world and a survival instict we must destroy.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
unexplainedExplorer

unexplainedExplorer

your local nursery mobile
May 2, 2023
Does anyone ever feel like no matter what you do, no matter how hard you try and no matter how much you change, CTBing will still be your inevitable fate? As if it's always there and it never goes anywhere. If that's the case, then why bother at all?
hello,

i know that this thought is very capable of demolishing your will to try, but here's the thing. you can't function as if you're already dead. you're still here. you deserve to still be here. so you gotta keep trying while you're around.

don't know if that makes any sense, i hope that's okay. unexplainedExplorer, over and out.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, My CTB will be inevitable because there are too many things in my life that are unfixable.

I have persistent, untreatable depression, bipolar 1, a broken mind from severe childhood abuse. Also a deep existential crisis that I've had for years that never goes away.

I also cannot fit into this dreadful world. This place isn't for me, never has been, or will be.
I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again.

Reactions: offbalance
ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Yes, when I envision my future, I can see myself hanging from a door. I have had moments where I desperately tried to go against my inevitable destiny, but for now it seems like hanging will be the obvious outcome for a person like me who just cannot escape failure.