• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
So this has gotten complicated. Should have expected that. VERY CONFUSED

My first plan of CBT was a hood and H- have the H pre dilution but not sure ,after all these years if they are still full

Plan B-N method but its getting expensive if I need 3 bottles. Also concerned that drinking THAT MUCH bitter will not be possible. Vomiting has become a bigger concern also my current history of several alcoholic beverages a day.

Plan C- go back to gas but use Nitro..Can I still use my existing hood?

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes you can use the same hood for both helium and nitrogen. If your concerned about the bitterness then buy some Synsepalum dulcificum fruit. It will turn the bitter taste into sweetness. Also you can take dilantin to potentiate the N.

Reactions: Sirius
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Yes you can use the same hood for both helium and nitrogen. If your concerned about the bitterness then buy some Synsepalum dulcificum fruit. It will turn the bitter taste into sweetness. Also you can take dilantin to potentiate the N.
Dilantin is hard, near impossible to get in the USA without a prescription, and I'm told it can cause full body cramps. Thinking I can abstain for a period of time. Need to determine how long that is.
The Helium hood of FEN days has the 2 hoses because we used 2 helium tanks. Can I cut one off with, perhaps a hemostat??

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Dilantin is hard, near impossible to get in the USA without a prescription, and I'm told it can cause full body cramps. Thinking I can abstain for a period of time. Need to determine how long that is.
The Helium hood of FEN days has the 2 hoses because we used 2 helium tanks. Can I cut one off with, perhaps a hemostat??
the FEN uses balloon time helium tanks? Is that what you have? Because at some point they started to dilute them. I have some that are from before they the dilution, but what about you?

Also I don't understand your question.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
the FEN uses balloon time helium tanks? Is that what you have? Because at some point they started to dilute them. I have some that are from before they the dilution, but what about you?

Yes I have pre do lutioton fen tanks
Did you know Larry?

Yes I have 4 before they diluted them.

Last edited:
AnnaJaspers

AnnaJaspers

Experienced
Jul 2, 2019
Be sure the tanks are full; they can "leak" over a prolonged period of time, especially helium.

Reactions: Sirius
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Yes I have pre do lutioton fen tanks
Did you know Larry?

Yes I have 4 before they diluted them.
No I didn't know Larry. I also have 2 balloon time helium tanks before they were diluted. Looks like we are in an elite club. LOL

Reactions: Taylored
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
No I didn't know Larry. I also have 2 balloon time helium tanks before they were diluted. Looks like we are in an elite club. LOL
If I flip to Nitro I just need the Nitro, regulator and hose with only ONE attachment? That can be taped inside the hood? The H method had 2 intakes for 2 tanks without a regulator. Appreciate the clarification

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
If I flip to Nitro I just need the Nitro, regulator and hose with only ONE attachment? That can be taped inside the hood? The H method had 2 intakes for 2 tanks without a regulator. Appreciate the clarification
IDK I never did nitrogen. I've seriously thought about going nitro though. But I would imagine that the main components will be the tank, flow meter/regulator, and hose. Though you might require some adapters.

Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
IDK I never did nitrogen. I've seriously thought about going nitro though. But I would imagine that the main components will be the tank, flow meter/regulator, and hose. Though you might require some adapters.
Concerned the Helium won't be full after all these years