bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
I know about the Betty bag video but I'm looking for ones helping people hook up the rest of the set-up. Anyone have any links?

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Phil Nitschke of Exit International made several videos of how to set up disposable party balloon helium tanks, construct a flow metering fitting using the tools they loaned their members through local Exit chapters in Australia, etc., but IMO that information is outdated since those helium tanks are now mixed with air. If you are interested just out of curiosity, they are in the Resource Compilation thread in the file BedsideViewing.rar in the downloads section.

The good news is setting up the rig using inert gas welding equipment is so easy that a video isn't needed. In the USA, just purchase a filled cylinder of inert gas, 20 or 40 cf, online, for instance from the site abbreviated WS. Then purchase an inert gas welding flowmeter regulator for that particular gas, which will screw directly into the gas cylinder. If the flowmeter regulator doesn't come with a barb fitting to attach 1/4" plastic tubing to the outlet, an adapter that will screw into the outlet can be purchased online for under $10. Then add elastic to the oven bag as in the Betty/Chi videos and it's done.

Last edited:
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
There are a number of videos in that compressed file. Since I don't know the video you are referring to, you would have to look for yourself.

Reactions: rancho
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Ahh.. where is the downloads section?
Hey BOV, I saw your post but I can't PM yet, not sure when I'll be able to. Sorry for invading this thread to op.

I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Nbd I'm glad you did! Can you get enough that I can buy some off you?
Wish I could help but shipping highly controlled drugs across international borders is a law I'm not willing to break. I'll report back on my experience. Be careful with asking people to do this for you. I could have easily just kept your money and deleted my account. I consider myself 'honest' and do have some morals.
Nbd I'm glad you did! Can you get enough that I can buy some off you?
Conversely, I shouldn't be so trusting of you (i'm way to trusting in general). Perhaps YOU are a federal agent trying to bait me into doing something highly illegal:smiling::smiling::smiling: just kidding.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and bov