• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FXBoerQ

Aug 14, 2019
Hi, I came across syncope (voluntarily forcing yourself to pass out) could this be a way to increase your chances of success when attempting to hang yourself? The body and brains survival instincts are very hard to overcome.

I was thinking setting up necktie or rope between the door hinges, start to induce syncope and when you stand up, you have a couple off seconds to put your head through the rope and as you pass out your body is limp and that would probably work as your body/brain won't be able to let its survival mode kick in.

Reactions: Bagger and Baskol1
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Never heard or though about it, maybe when time comes i will try to practice this approach.

DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I was thinking Syncope while in a pool, lake, or ocean might do the trick. Could be read as an accidental death too. As long as you have deep enough water that you can't breathe once you pass out. I think SI might try to fight on this one as it does on most methods, but if you can get past that it should be quick and safe.

I know of one person who suggested a double slipknot ended rope, one around your neck and one loose in your hand, have an attachment point handy and while hyperventilating rise quickly and place the other slipknot over the attachment point quickly before you pass out. Not sure if it's any better from an SI point of view but it should be painless and quick if it works.

Reactions: Baskol1