I

Iwantoutrightnow

Experienced
Jun 27, 2019
I've always wondered about adrenaline. I have 2 epi pens which i'm sure isn't enough but would there be an amount that would be enough to be fatal?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
I've always wondered about adrenaline. I have 2 epi pens which i'm sure isn't enough but would there be an amount that would be enough to be fatal?
I also have epi pens and considered the idea. But I remembered a YT clip of a guy who described how he accidentally shot himself with adrenaline during a demonstration of how to use an epi pen :))). Long story short he said he felt like a high, a rush, and fast heartbeat. But didn't seem like anything dangerous.

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I have wanted to die by a fatal heart attack to or doing something to make by heart stop so i die

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Self-induced? I was working on a project a while ago. Whether it'll work as a method, is still up for debate and I probably wouldn't recommend it due to risks involved, but what you do is utilizing your adrenaline until your pulse gets high you get dizzy (180-200+ bpm), then during the peak, you perform an all-out valsalva maneuver. Right then and there, of you haven't died from the high adrenaline, the intracranial hypertension/subarachnoid hemorrhage should do it, either by injury or an adrenaline storm.

Attachments

• Bearshaek.pdf
    39.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Resources.pdf
    26.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: toyruin44 and Quinlor