• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Hello! So first let me tell you I'm a alcoholic guy and I'm taking amitriptyline for last 5 years now. I don't have enough amount to make the amitriptyline cocktail, and even if I had I don't want to make it again, isn't so pacific as it seems, besides I don't have any benzos to put me to sleep before amitriptyline starts to act, so...
I'm looking for chloroform: is a potent anesthetic, hypnotic and very cardiotoxic, people died from chloroform only, is like sudden sniffing death. So I'm wondering about... As amitriptyline is very cardiotoxic too (the main mechanism of death) mix it with chloroform could be very effective to cause fatal arrhythmia and then cardiac arrest?
In fact firstly my method is partial hanging suspension and I was thinking if chloroform could help me to blackout with the rope in my neck because after a few seconds my survive instincts kick hard and I get extreme fear and put out the rope. In last case I will do it, but what do you think? Is possible to die only from amitriptyline + chloroform?

PS.: I used chloroform a few times, I know that isn't like in TV, the fast blackout, but is very strong and sedative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, letmeseethedeath, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
I heard that chloroform can act as a anticonvulsant, that is a good thing to me. Last year I had a seizure mixing amitriptyline with tramadol. A seizure is something to avoid in any suicide attempt because you're unconscious and your body kick and make noise, so you will draw attention, be "saved" and your family (or any other people who live with you) will get worried and upset (it happened with me). And you never know if they decide put you under observation or in a psychiatric hospital. So... Yeah, chloroform can be useful beyond the anesthetic/sedative effects.

Reactions: Circles
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
No one? Hmmm...
I was thinking there were suicidal people in this community...

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
SOMEONE HELP ME, I'M DESPERATE, ANYBODY GIMME ANY FEEDBACK, PLEASE!!!!!!

Reactions: Circles and letmeseethedeath
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019

I know how to make chloroform, I don't wanna buy, I just wanna know if mixed with amitriptyline can increase heart complications such as bradycardia, arrhythmia, cardiac insufficiency, etc. I mean, in a lethal level.
Oh, I don't know if it's allowed post commercial matter.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Chloral hydrate is a better euthanasia drug.

Reactions: Schizotypal
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
SOMEONE HELP ME, I'M DESPERATE, ANYBODY GIMME ANY FEEDBACK, PLEASE!!!!!!
i wish i could know it more, i'm still looking for the fastest method. i hope someone let you know what's better so i can follow with you the instruction. i'm tired of this life

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
i wish i could know it more, i'm still looking for the fastest method. i hope someone let you know what's better so i can follow with you the instruction. i'm tired of this life

Thank you. My method is partial suspension because is more easy and available but I wanna make something to looks like accident. So an overdose with my meds. Thank you, I hope u find peace soon.
Chloral hydrate is a better euthanasia drug.

I will search for it, thank's. Do u know if is cardiotoxic?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Thank you. My method is partial suspension because is more easy and available but I wanna make something to looks like accident. So an overdose with my meds. Thank you, I hope u find peace soon.
i'm thinking for hanging, i hope we both find eternal peace because that's all we deserve. no more pain. lots of hugs to you ❤️

• Love
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Hey, chloral hydrate seems to be a good shit to add in my cocktail of amitriptyline and chloroform... Anyone know if the synthesis is so easy like chloroform?

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
After some research I think chloral hydrate is very interesting but is available in some place of the world? Where I live is near impossible if not impossible, like chloroform, but chloroform is extremely easy to make. Someone knows an relative simple way to make this stuff?
Maybe the betabolite trichloroethanol is more easy to synth? I don't know, looking for all the possibilities.

Last edited:
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
but chloroform is not letal alone?

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
but chloroform is not letal alone?

Well, yes, but I wanna use chloroform as less as possible for some reasons... For example, if I failed and survive, the near lethal dose of chloroform can damage the liver very hard, or cause cancer. And I'm synthesizing my own chloroform, is undistilled chloroform and I can't do a big amount where I live... So get very drunk, take amitriptyline, trichloroethanol and huff chloroform until blackout.
If it don't kill me, get very drunk and take trichloroethanol again and partial suspension.

letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
that's sound a good plan. i wish i could know how to do chloroform. i'm a lil bit afraid about hanging and i don't have a place where i can put the rope :/

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
that's sound a good plan. i wish i could know how to do chloroform. i'm a lil bit afraid about hanging and i don't have a place where i can put the rope :/

PM me, I will teach u how to make, is a very simple reaction. Well, I tried with no drugs, in the last seconds I just get despair and take off the rope, but if I'm very intoxicated must be possible do it. When you get a place drink some hard liquor and huff chloroform with the rope in your neck to knockout.

• Love
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
PM me, I will teach u how to make, is a very simple reaction. Well, I tried with no drugs, in the last seconds I just get despair and take off the rope, but if I'm very intoxicated must be possible do it. When you get a place drink some hard liquor and huff chloroform with the rope in your neck to knockout.
i'd be very glad if you can spend some of your times teaching me good stuff ❤️

R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Don't take choral hydrate or chloroform with cocktail because they will induce vomitting (do your research).

Chloroform will paralyzed skeletal muscle, it's best to use it with bag method (you won't rip bag off). If you want to take orally, only small amount needed i think. Chloroform is a strong stuff. But then again if you throw up, it'll be just a waste.

Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Don't take choral hydrate or chloroform with cocktail because they will induce vomitting (do your research).

Chloroform will paralyzed skeletal muscle, it's best to use it with bag method (you won't rip bag off). If you want to take orally, only small amount needed i think. Chloroform is a strong stuff. But then again if you throw up, it'll be just a waste.

But if I took with anticholinergics can relief nausea? Amitriptyline by itself reduce nausea, and I can take other drugs with the same action. But you think that all this drugs together can put me to sleep and stop my heart while sleeping? It's only a experiment.