chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
a few days after i tried to kill myself i went to my therapy session while i wasnt sober and i told her everything about my attempt

i was admitted into a psych ward for ten days before being let out
ever since i left i have not necessarily been depressed but more so ….. discontent?

i cant seem to find genuine happiness long term but its not enough for me to feel depressed anymore
i cant shake this feeling of being in constant limbo or being afraid of becoming suicidal

ive been in recovery for a month and ive just been praying this one thing will work out for me

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, landslide2 and SmallKoy
seppuku404

seppuku404

Sep 14, 2024
seems like you've been feeling numb, ig that's probably better than feeling depressed
try to find small things that can engage you even if not long term
I wish you the best
also, cute madoka and homura pfp

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
T

Tahntaa

Mar 23, 2024
I'm similar. I spent 7 days in the hospital after an attempt. Even after losing a friend to suicide not long after, I still don't feel grateful or any less suicidal.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2 and chronicdissosiation
singingcrow

singingcrow

Jul 7, 2024
sending u so much. btw I love your profile pic

• Love
Reactions: chronicdissosiation
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
I'm similar. I spent 7 days in the hospital after an attempt. Even after losing a friend to suicide not long after, I still don't feel grateful or any less suicidal.
im sorry for your loss man. i hope things get better for you soon ❤️

JustA_LittlePerson

JustA_LittlePerson

One person in a sea...
May 21, 2024
The next day after my "attempt" also was kind of like this I think. It's funny because you expect at least something to change, anything at all but it didn't. Just woke up the next day because I had school and went there like nothing happened, but during the day there was an underlying feeling of something? Idk what it was but it was something. I think ever since then I stopped being sad and stopped caring about anything. And amazingly with that I was able to get happier overtime somehow. Of course one day your sins are going to catch up with you, so it won't be long, but it's very interesting this happened