L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Indecisiveness is annoying and for me it happens mostly with small things (e.g. should I watch this or that). I ask myself what should I do next and then do nothing and my brain gets fucked because I did nothing interesting.

I try to make a randomizer or something to give me results sometimes. The problem might be small for others but for me, I can go from being happy and I'll do this and that to I want to ctb because fucking anhedonia and depression and the pain. Doing things continously helps and I need that, when I spend long time continuously on something I want to do I feel way better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655, Sinai Silence, J113632 and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
The randomizer is actually a really good idea.

Also, fuck anhedonia. Here's one of the most relatable things I've ever seen on it, because it's something that's very difficult for others to understand:

Attachments

• 20200306_155333.png
    20200306_155333.png
    64 KB · Views: 43
  • Hugs
Reactions: shush, softfuzzyman and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The randomizer is actually a really good idea.

Also, fuck anhedonia. Here's one of the most relatable things I've ever seen on it, because it's something that's very difficult for others to understand:

Yea exactly its fucking painful and unbearable. Its like something that sucks my energy, hurt me physically and prevent me from doing anything. I combat it all the time and get the chemicals back. Unfortunately, I have other types of pain also.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, softfuzzyman and BitterlyAlive
J113632

J113632

Cheesed to meet you
Nov 30, 2019
Yes. I have this thing where i feel paralyzed when laying in bed thinking of what to do. Should i get up and try to do something productive or just sit here. I'll lay there for hours just completely paralyzed with indifference and indecisiveness.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, softfuzzyman and Life sucks
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
YES. People truly don't understand the feeling of indecisiveness, nothing feeling good or right, having no pleasure in anything and no energy and the anhedonia... it's all more than just being lazy or whatever, it truly feels like my brain is tearing itself apart in my skull but in slow motion and it's just so dragged out and agonizing.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush and Life sucks
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I was gonna post a reply but now I'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and agentgeez
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I struggle with this a lot. Most of the time I honestly have no clue what I want, or the burden of the choice is just so overwhelming that I can't bring myself to make it. I hate making choices, especially when they have lasting effects. Even simple choices suck. I hate to feel like I might be sacrificing something good or making a bad choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
The initial movement is very important. I think I'll carry dice with me all the time, its funny but it will help. If there is a faster way to get random results, please tell me.