S

suicidal flapper

Student
Jul 15, 2023
All I see is happy people everywhere. While I'm stuck with dysphoria and trapped with complete parental control. I have nothing and all I see is happy people. I'm glad some people are happy but it makes me miserable. Even hearing kind voices feels painful. I just want to cry

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, tiger b, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What other people see on the outside doesn't always reflect the reality, a lot of people pretend and keep their true feelings to themselves, we cannot ever really know how other people really feel, we only know what they share. But it's true that existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much.

Reactions: Enlighten, Goodgirlryeo101 and tiger b
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess to others, superficially, I seem "happy". I'm not. I'm just trying to get by until my domestic circumstances allow me to quietly bow out of this life.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's awful what you have to go through. Sometimes it's really tiring to see happy people everywhere when oneself can't be. I hope you can find peace somehow.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I personally don't see happy people everywhere; quite the contrary. I wouldn't decry anyone any sort of happiness (without being at others' expense), or their interpretation of it, or even if it was delusional. Maybe because at least I can suck in a bit of that sunshine!

W

Whistea

Jul 29, 2022
I know the feeling. I despise humans, but I can't help but feel bitter at the fact that they have normal, average lives with no substantial suffering or hardship and I don't know anything else. We live in completely different worlds.