• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
So like many, my chosen method is SN and I have it with me for when I need to go. For me it was the most accessible method with a high enough success rate and low enough reported pain threshold. What worries me however, is the time it takes to reach unconsciousness. As someone with high anxiety, OCD, and a strong SI, I fear calling for help is a real possibility once taken. I have benzodiazepines, which may help sedate me a little, but they don't eliminate my anxiety nor produce complete unconsciousness with lack of awareness at high doses. To clarify, by unconsciousness I mean a coma-like state where awareness and feeling are null; I am not simply referring to feeling tired, sedated, or going to sleep.

So my question becomes, what other drugs or methods can be used to increase time to unconsciousness with SN?

Please add any information that you are aware of that may be helpful for those that deal with this as well. Also, if any of these drugs interact negatively with SN that would also be useful to know.

Barbiturates

Thiopental - similar to N, shorter half-life and fast acting. Accessibility is poor (its considered a controlled substance in North America), I've only seen it being 'sold' on India Mart but that site looks super sketchy. If anyone knows a more reliable way to get barbiturates pls dm me.

Phenobarbital - slower acting barbiturate with the ability to act as an anesthetic. Similar to thiopental, it is a controlled substance making it difficult to obtain.

From the information I've gathered, these 2 barbiturates are difficult to obtain, although they are easier to get than sodium pentobarbital (formally 'N').

Opioids/Nitazenes

Fentanyl - produces unconsciousness rapidly at high doses intravenously. Can be difficult to obtain (street connections, or DNM) and risks being laced with other undesirable chemicals or compounds. Purity is questionable (I'm unsure of how one would go about testing).

Nitazenes (proto, eto, etc.) - similar to fentanyl but estimated to be more potent. Difficult to obtain and test to ensure purity.

Morphine - while it is possible for high doses to cause unconsciousness, it is unlikely that this would be prior to death. High doses can lead to respiratory depression while still conscious.

Benzodiazepines

Benzos are rather straightforward so I won't bother mentioning the different brand names. There are slow-acting, moderate, and fast acting benzos, but as long as one times its administration so that its effects are at its peak shortly after SN consumption, it shouldn't matter much. As mentioned before, benzos can be crushed to speed up absorption and reduce time to peak effect.
I will clear something up that I've seen mentioned several times on here. Benzos are NOT an anesthetic and do not lead to unconsciousness. They have sedative properties and can certainly cause you to fall asleep, but that is much different than being in a coma-like unconscious state. You are still very likely to feel and be aware of pain and sensation, although due to its sedative properties, these may be slightly diminished. You are likely to feel more relaxed, although SI and anxiety are unlikely to be eliminated, but instead mildly to moderately reduced. As someone who has experience with benzos, they don't make me fearless, non-anxious, but rather can induce a calming effect that slows things down and can make it easier for me to fall asleep. Anecdotal experience may vary, but the literature does not point to benzos as having anesthetic effects or to reliably lead to unconsciousness at high doses.

Conclusion

This is not an exhaustive list, these are only the drugs that I have researched. If anyone knows of any drugs not mentioned here, please mention them as it may be helpful to many. Also, if you happen to have knowledge or advice on how one may be able to get the more difficult-to-access drugs (ie.barbiturates) on this list, feel free to share—my dm's are open as well. Thank you.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: rozeske, losi and lynnschronicles