• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I don't understand... When people's bodies twitch during incomplete hanging, are they still conscious and simply cannot take off the rope because their brain is already beginning to damage and the brain is already poorly controlling the movement of their hands? So people still feel suffocated at this moment?
When I tried to do a partial hanging, I didn't put too much pressure on my neck, but I seemed to be close to losing consciousness. My eyes began to darken, I felt a chill in my head and my body began to twitch a little involuntarily.
But nevertheless, I was still conscious when my body started to shake.

Guys, I don't understand... Am I doing everything right or not?
I thought that the body always shakes only after losing consciousness, and not before it...
It didn't hurt at all.
It just didn't completely darken in my eyes, I was still breathing and could see everything with my eyes, but why does my body start shaking before it completely darkens in my eyes and before I lose consciousness?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
it's the reaction when the brain loses oxygen, in practice the brain and the body can live longer than a couple of minutes without oxygen. even the heads detached in the guillotine were also alive for a while.

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme