• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
I take Bentyl to slow down the movement of food through my intestines and I was wondering if it would help or interfere with SN

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
Dr. Google says it might slow down stomach emptying.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
"fast or slow heartbeats, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest.........trouble swallowing........nausea."

After I read the possible side effects, I would not take Bentyl when you take SN. But this is only my personal opinion and is not advice.
If you decide to take it, I would also take Propranolol and regardless of this an antiemetic, such as Domperdidone or Meto.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
question
if it slows down digestion wouldnt it keep it in the stomach longer (pretending they dont throw up), making it more effective because it would give the body more time to absorb it into the system??

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
question
if it slows down digestion wouldnt it keep it in the stomach longer (pretending they dont throw up), making it more effective because it would give the body more time to absorb it into the system??
Metabolism / absorption does not happen in the stomach, but in the small intestine.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
"Life_and_Death
Jul 1, 2020 5,031
  • Today at 8:06 PM

Metabolism / absorption does not happen in the stomach, but in the small intestine.
right, the stomach breaks it down."

Last edited:
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
I take Bentyl to slow down the movement of food through my intestines and I was wondering if it would help or interfere with SN
SN works by creating methemoglobin in the iron rich blood stream, which causes methemoglobinemia (poor ability to bind and transport oxygen)

Being that SN is a very soluable oxidizer, the fibrous muscle tissue that makes up the stomach will pick this up and be absorbed into the bloodstream. This process will be well underway before anything is further down the gastrointestinal track.

N

Nolife62

Aug 23, 2022
SN works by creating methemoglobin in the iron rich blood stream, which causes methemoglobinemia (poor ability to bind and transport oxygen)

Being that SN is a very soluable oxidizer, the fibrous muscle tissue that makes up the stomach will pick this up and be absorbed into the bloodstream. This process will be well underway before anything is further down the gastrointestinal track.
Thank you and everyone else that has replied

Reactions: Jrmull1993