want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
conditions have worsen for me forward and
I:
-am chronically suicidal; i actively try/retry methods hoping one of them works for the day
-do not eat. by and not by choice. besides ive come to hate eating, , but occasional i'm made to eat one small thing not more than 300 calrioes.
-have poor vision. with glasses my vision is very poor, i have very strong prescriptions (lens are ~2+ quarters thick).
-have chronic pain. head pain, arm main (feels like something rushing) chest pain; i dunno the cause dont care to check it, quite sure its the suicidal, pain, mental agony and past failed attempts this month.
-the only thing i can do when not trying methods, or when past 7:00pm is event fk, but my enegry then is so low i cant.
-have terrible foot pain; i cant stand for more than 30 minutes i had surgery in '06 and have metal rods in both ankles as well. these rods are still there and they will move as i walk, causing pain. as far as i know, the last doctor wanted to shave the bone my foot and reconstruct it, the tendons and all,causing even more immobility. i have been extra suicidal since, it hasnt deterred.
-everyday i have make dinner or be hit and touched.
- everything i was suppled from my years in wards, threapy, etc. be— a journal; its event code and text strings for fk. i cannot vent i have no voice, so i come here to try. i fail.

do you think i can earn any income ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
what country are you in? if youre american i'd take steps to get all your problems documented and then try to get on disability

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
Damn that's rough. You definitely need to eat more. If possible also some cod liver (it comes in a can and is quite cheap but super healthy) maybe check out Dr Berg on YouTube about it.
Disability makes most sense to get a basic pension depending on the country.
Maybe start writing if that's possible. You could publish some books on amazon kdp without having to invest much money. Or maybe Google some companies that employ disabled people and write them a short email about your health issues and ask if they have an opening that would be a good fit for you. Working from home could work for a Callcenter or so of that would be possible for you with your mental state.
But quite frankly disability and maybe a few bucks here and there from book sales might be the best option for you.
Even tho I know some people who made money on tiktok and not too little by simply uploading parts of their life and going live after 500 followers. They get sent gifts etc. It's not too bad. Might take a few months to get it going but it can really help.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey who are you living with? It sounds like you might need to relocate?
Disability income can be a long frustrating process to get, but any medical documentation you can get in the meantime is important for that, even if you don't otherwise want treatment / to get things checked on.
People discuss and recommend good online ways to make money at https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/.
Could weed help you eat more at all?

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
what country are you in? if youre american i'd take steps to get all your problems documented and then try to get on disability
US;. but i dunno might cant with my chronic suicide

Damn that's rough. You definitely need to eat more. If possible also some cod liver (it comes in a can and is quite cheap but super healthy) maybe check out Dr Berg on YouTube about it.
Disability makes most sense to get a basic pension depending on the country.
Maybe start writing if that's possible. You could publish some books on amazon kdp without having to invest much money. Or maybe Google some companies that employ disabled people and write them a short email about your health issues and ask if they have an opening that would be a good fit for you. Working from home could work for a Callcenter or so of that would be possible for you with your mental state.
But quite frankly disability and maybe a few bucks here and there from book sales might be the best option for you.
Even tho I know some people who made money on tiktok and not too little by simply uploading parts of their life and going live after 500 followers. They get sent gifts etc. It's not too bad. Might take a few months to get it going but it can really help.

I dont like eating. i cant buy anything.
i've only ever written for fk but there is a novella ive started on after finish fk's main scenario. but probably wouldnt make sense since it relies on FK to know history, lore, events, etc. dont know how to make it work reverse.

ive worked in call center before things got here; so years ago, i anti-social according to him so anything such as that will not do. im turtle crawling into its shell around others. i dont like talking, hence i hardly used those lines then.
the pressure failed
i dont have a phone, i dont use social media (personal). never have. not that id be allowed to anyways; even if, i wouldn't anyways it doesnt interest me

Hey who are you living with? It sounds like you might need to relocate?
Disability income can be a long frustrating process to get, but any medical documentation you can get in the meantime is important for that, even if you don't otherwise want treatment / to get things checked on.
People discuss and recommend good online ways to make money at https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/.
Could weed help you eat more at all?

His name is alex,i dunno what he is to me ; its just better than being out there again and i cant relocate; where would i go
no i do not smoke, drink, do drugs or anything, i do SH.
he smokes it, i dont like the smell its horrible, but i better not say anything so i just deal with it, not my stay anyways

im pretty loss cause i understand, its also part of chronic suicide. fk is the only small recompense for what i am.
a slug

Monique696

Monique696

Aug 31, 2021
It's a difficult situation.
What would you think is a good idea for it? About the thing with self publishing you can always give it a try. You got nothing to lose. In the US you can even just do audiobooks. So simply telling a story can already be enough to make a bit of money on the side and for that you just need a microphone and an account for it.
It's a decent option and with very little stress or pressure.

want2dienow

want2dienow

Atari hazure?
Jul 24, 2022
It wouldn't make sense, as the novella relies on a lot of events that occur in FK.
i'm trying, ok
a bit of reading with no knowledge of fk in mind, the scenario of it doesn't retouch it all; there a lot. I had been composing the novella for months after finishing FK's. Reading the novella without FK would leave readers confused.