Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
My neurological weakness is something I was born with. It was manageable as a kid due to lesser responsibility.

As an adult, it is crippling. Manifested as lack of interest in any kind of productive work or hobby.

I don't have depression, I actually just avoid work altogether unless I "feel" like doing it. And even then my "feelings" only motivate me to do very basic stuff. Like eat, so I don't starve. Take a bath, so I don't stink. And maybe some minor household chores.

Beyond that, I am helpless. I didn't choose to be this way, life slammed this in my face, or should I say in my brain.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lupgevif, SnowStroller, _Kaira_ and 4 others
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Im on the same sinking ship :/ I don't do much more than the bare minimum. The majority of my time is spent just numbing myself on video games and youtube. Pretty sure I've reached Insanity.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, I screwed up and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
I have that same issue. People are getting more and more pissed as time goes on. I just don't feel like I'm mentally mature enough to handle whats expected out of me. In other posts, I've said it's essentially like being a child stuck in an adult body. Atleast for me.

Of course, I also have depression. But for more than just this problem though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Jellyfish42
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I have that same issue. People are getting more and more pissed as time goes on. I just don't feel like I'm mentally mature enough to handle whats expected out of me. In other posts, I've said it's essentially like being a child stuck in an adult body. Atleast for me.

Of course, I also have depression. But for more than just this problem though.
Exactly my situation bro. Its being made worse by my inability to ctb... I can't deal with this any longer ... Wish someone would kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and _Kaira_
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
Exactly my situation bro. Its being made worse by my inability to ctb... I can't deal with this any longer ... Wish someone would kill me

Yup. My feelings to CTB lately have been so strong. I cling to life cause I hope things will change, and I'm a big coward. I feel like its disrespectful to those with terminal illness and/or really want to live, but I can't help I wish I'd get cancer or something. If I do CTB, I'll probably need a partner. I don't have the means or funds to do it myself anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: softfuzzyman and Chupacabra 44