Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd find it easier to CBT when angry, happy or excited.

Reactions: lv-gras and Crazycatlady72
G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
I plan on taking some psychedelics then as I'm coming down off my trip I will CTB.

Reactions: Anarchy and lv-gras
C

Crazycatlady72

Aug 26, 2018
Probably angry bc I'd be more likely to act impulsively. Not necessarily the best idea though since I'd also be more careless.

Reactions: Anarchy
B

Bandzbandz

Student
Aug 23, 2018
I've only had ever one mood for 2 months now and that's sleepy and depressed. I don't think that'll change.

Reactions: RoloTomasi, GoneGirlXIV, Anarchy and 2 others
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Probably angry bc I'd be more likely to act impulsively. Not necessarily the best idea though since I'd also be more careless.
More careless = less likely to care about the pain and fear. Which is always a good thing in my books.
I guess that it also makes it really risky; it increases the chance of being caught, but then, it's risky anyway. Better to feel able to do it than be occupied with how to not get caught, I think. Carefulness is more about planning, and carelessness is more about action.
Carefulmess is great for planning and ensuring that it goes well beforehand, but for the actual deed, I'd bet that being careful would much increase the chance of failure, as it tends to make people more hesitant and unsure.

Reactions: shadow11, lv-gras and GoneGirlXIV
S

solacely

Apr 4, 2018
When I'm extremely depressed or upset. Considering taking a bunch of benzos before I do it so I can feel that way.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, shadow11 and 2 others
GoneGirlXIV

GoneGirlXIV

Dissipating
Aug 23, 2018
When I'm in a trance or fog

Reactions: lv-gras and Anarchy
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Very upset when the last shred of hope has been taken away I will take benzos for courage and do it

Reactions: lv-gras and Anarchy