Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
About the title, in what country and time would you choose to be born if you could? In my case I would choose to have been born between 2000 and 2002 since Spain since I could have used my skills in a more efficient and beneficial way for myself and for others, due to the amount of things that I would have had at my disposal.

Reactions: TheSoulless and Brick In The Wall
slushy

slushy

Feb 19, 2022
Never! I would give everything to be able to choose to never be born

• Hugs
Reactions: DontplayGod, Oblivion Access, Death is beautiful and 5 others
Umbrella Weather

Umbrella Weather

Catastrophe Merchant
Mar 7, 2022
I would prefer to have been born in Japan, in the Kansai region, in the 1970s.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Judah
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I would like to be born in 2024 in America(New York or Los Angeles)in a loving family.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
If I had to choose it'd probably be 1940 ish America, so I'd be in my 20s during the 1960's. Something about the fashion of the time.

3IOYVSJJFCJPWKGDPSNN7UJEPQ

• Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, deleted, S like suicide and 1 other person
lyles

lyles

Student
Oct 13, 2021
I would say Japan in the early 2000's, (although I was born in 2000 already). Alternatively, Hawaii pre-colonization.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
In my time & In my country. I would never change a single thing about the whole thing ever no matter how undesirable or painful it was. It all happened for a greatly good reason. So I can finally say that I am happy & at peace when I was born, when I will die & when I will be resurrected back from being dead just like it happened to me before during my lifetime

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSoulless
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I would love to live in a world like Cyberpunk 2077. So I would want to be born in Night City (probably close to Los Angeles) around 2057, so I could be 20 years old in 2077. I think in reality, the level of technology in the game is probably a couple hundred years away, but when/if it gets to that level, that's when I would want to live.

• Love
Reactions: yive
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
I have no regrets with my homeland, I would just like to move to another at the right time.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that I never existed. I believe that no matter what time and country that I would be born into, I would still want to die. The way I see it, to never exist means to never suffer.

Reactions: slushy and deleted
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I would say in Europe in prehistoric times, at least I could breathe clean air.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I would like to be born in the body of a Roman Emperor I always imagined myself in charge of a great empire

PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Berlin, 1859. Into the body of Wilhelm II and equipped with knowledge of the future, averting the First World War hopefully. Focus more on his social policies and less on the Baghdad Railway kind of stuff. Make friends with every other nation but Austria-Hungary and oversee the liquidation of that albatross empire. No postwar cynicism and all that Lost Generation being lost. Bright future, everyone smile.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
One of those ancient societies like the Minoans.

callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Berlin, 1859. Into the body of Wilhelm II and equipped with knowledge of the future, averting the First World War hopefully. Focus more on his social policies and less on the Baghdad Railway kind of stuff. Make friends with every other nation but Austria-Hungary and oversee the liquidation of that albatross empire. No postwar cynicism and all that Lost Generation being lost. Bright future, everyone smile.

How would you stop the gathering on George I's funeral?

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
I hadn't heard about this event before. What happened there?

Oops, correction, it's Edward VII. The gathering of all major royal families of Europe like never before at his funeral was high noon for monarchy, before all of the royal families were deposed in the WWI.

SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Switzerland 21st century, i heard it's one of the best countries to live.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
Switzerland 21st century, i heard it's one of the best countries to live.

If you're an unapologetic, ugly racist whose face breaks out, you love looking down on anybody poor, you love giving people shit for not knowing your 4 languages like the back of their hand and of course, the best things ever are being silent and looking at banks.

Given your choice of a funny avatar of a cool retro flipper, I doubt you're one lol

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Whenever the peak of human civilization is even if that ends up being thousands of years in the future. As for the where, it would have to be wherever the world superpower at that time is.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
If I had to choose it'd probably be 1940 ish America, so I'd be in my 20s during the 1960's. Something about the fashion of the time.
The fashion was cool indeed. Although Don Draper over there is more of a quintessential 50s guy if we talk about fashion.
I'd love to be born in USA after WWII as well. Either that, or being born in early 70s in USA or Great Britain. Australia is lovely too, but a bit too much on the whole snakes-spiders-huge insects-violent seagulls front.
Well, generally it's no secret that I kind of rolled 1 on the time and place to be born, so I have many options for where and when I'd rather be born...

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay
callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
The fashion was cool indeed. Although Don Draper over there is more of a quintessential 50s guy if we talk about fashion.
I'd love to be born in USA after WWII as well. Either that, or being born in early 70s in USA or Great Britain. Australia is lovely too, but a bit too much on the whole snakes-spiders-huge insects-violent seagulls front.
Well, generally it's no secret that I kind of rolled 1 on the time and place to be born, so I have many options for where and when I'd rather be born...

You know, from how I see your strength and courage, I imagine you'd be right in place the US or GB back then, didn't fuck around, kept their lives clean, orderly, vibrant, full of activity and hard work for prosperity. I see us (being from reasonably near your region) specifically well adjusted to survival, so it's be nice.

It's only a reasonable evidence of why so many of us immigrated there. It is cheesy, but I love watching TCM and old videos, savouring the tough but completely true to life way of living in free countries, even if fictional or made for TV. Nothing wrong with TV back then too. In fact, it's all I watch.

About your last paragraph, don't give up. I am not aware of your situation, but you can pull through. I too am stuck in my misery and detest my country, the period I am born in and blame it on my parents and country, I sympathise with you on that.

But you have the will to keep going and keep your sanity. Both are not a subject of doubt to anybody who's read your posts.

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay and GrumpyFrog
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
About your last paragraph, don't give up. I am not aware of your situation, but you can pull through. I too am stuck in my misery and detest my country, the period I am born in and blame it on my parents and country, I sympathise with you on that.

But you have the will to keep going and keep your sanity. Both are not a subject of doubt to anybody who's read your posts.
Blushing Dark Souls GIF by Channel Frederator

Thank you, kind soul!
It is cheesy, but I love watching TCM and old videos, savouring the tough but completely true to life way of living in free countries, even if fictional or made for TV. Nothing wrong with TV back then too. In fact, it's all I watch.
I can relate. That is what I would call great television.
didn't fuck around, kept their lives clean, orderly, vibrant, full of activity and hard work for prosperity. I see us (being from reasonably near your region) specifically well adjusted to survival, so it's be nice.
You strike me as someone who would be perfect for the no-BS, orderly and active life you describe. You'd absolutely fit right in!

• Love
Reactions: PreussenBlueJay