• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
I see a lot of questions and confusion concerning cheap, available and reliable methods. Some ridiculous ideas like food poisoning and sepsis. So I wanted to tell you all my take on this quest for the perfect suicide method. What is the single method that combines low cost, low suffering, high reliability, high availability and doesn't leave a fucking mess (open casket friendly)? It's the humble hanging, of course.

It's a method like no other, without rival well documented and favored by all tired of life alike. Rich and poor, young and old, strong and weak, smart and dumb can all count on it to set them free. Every one can find something to use as a ligature. Anything will do, a silken rope is no better than an old extension cord. Anchor is a easily found, especially for partial suspension. Information is easy to find and understand, especially on this forum. And all the time and privacy you need is of the typical jerk off session. And any one can do it, no skill, no strength, no money, no illegal stuff. Just a rope, something to tie it to, understanding of the method (and its not rocket science), an half hour of uninterrupted time and final intent to die. It truly is the most egalitarian method.

It's effectiveness relies on the fact that the human brain dies when deprived of blood. Very reliable fact. How does the blood get there? Carotids arteries. Well shut them off. How? Compress them with a nose around your neck. Turns out it takes very little pulling on the nose to do it, about 3kg. You weigh way more. Just learn what knot to use, at what section of the neck to put it (mainly for your comfort), where to position the knot and in general educate your self well on the matter. You may vomit the drugs, a gun user may flinch and miss the brain but things left to hang by the neck don't live very long. Very reliable. All failed attempts are solely due to lack of knowledge or planning. Just don't get found soon.

Hanging done right, especially partial suspension, is almost painless. Unconsciousness sets in about 15-20 seconds. And that's the end of your experience, you will be dead in 30 min max. Brain death will occur in 4-10 minutes depending on the source, and your heart will stop beating in about 15-25 min. Very peaceful actually.

Your corpse when found won't be all bloody and mangled, but may not be the most pleasant looking. Your tonge may stick out, you might soil yourself and you won't look like an angel fallen asleep. But do you really care? Your family will be able to bury your dead body in an open casket, if you care about that.

The most reliable? No, that's shotgun to the brainstem. Most dignified? No it's far surpassed by N. It's far from the most spectacular way to go as well. But no other method has throughout history helped so many people CTB. Its something we can all take comfort in knowing that if we don't get that N or that gun or travel to that cliff or what have you, hanging will do it's job.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, theguineapigking, Polaris and 11 others
M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Yeah. Until you actually try it and fail multiple times.

Reactions: Bubble, kolski, Ivenocare and 4 others
P

planmd

May 20, 2019
You're right in my opinion, particularly full hanging.

Reactions: limone, kolski, Endqualia and 2 others
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Yeah. Until you actually try it and fail multiple times.
Sure, you can fail any method. But done right it's proven very effective, and the point is it's low cost and availability. That is to say no need to try and eat garbage to get sick you can just hang yourself.

Reactions: kolski, appalachian moon, Circles and 2 others
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
You're right. Partial suspension hanging is my method of choice. Don't know when it will happen yet, but soon.

Reactions: kolski, Endqualia and Circles
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Apologies to those who've chosen these but,...

I find partial and night-night to be mostly ridiculous.

I don't really feel they are worthy/serious attempts.

M

Mstrflshr

hangman
Mar 12, 2019
Apologies to those who've chosen these but,...

I find partial and night-night to be mostly ridiculous.

I don't really feel they are worthy/serious attempts.
Lol seriously? Both have a freaking high number of success. Why would you say such a thing?

And i ask that knowing i failed myself..

Last edited:
Reactions: planmd and Endqualia
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I see a lot of questions and confusion concerning cheap, available and reliable methods. Some ridiculous ideas like food poisoning and sepsis. So I wanted to tell you all my take on this quest for the perfect suicide method. What is the single method that combines low cost, low suffering, high reliability, high availability and doesn't leave a fucking mess (open casket friendly)? It's the humble hanging, of course.

It's a method like no other, without rival well documented and favored by all tired of life alike. Rich and poor, young and old, strong and weak, smart and dumb can all count on it to set them free. Every one can find something to use as a ligature. Anything will do, a silken rope is no better than an old extension cord. Anchor is a easily found, especially for partial suspension. Information is easy to find and understand, especially on this forum. And all the time and privacy you need is of the typical jerk off session. And any one can do it, no skill, no strength, no money, no illegal stuff. Just a rope, something to tie it to, understanding of the method (and its not rocket science), an half hour of uninterrupted time and final intent to die. It truly is the most egalitarian method.

It's effectiveness relies on the fact that the human brain dies when deprived of blood. Very reliable fact. How does the blood get there? Carotids arteries. Well shut them off. How? Compress them with a nose around your neck. Turns out it takes very little pulling on the nose to do it, about 3kg. You weigh way more. Just learn what knot to use, at what section of the neck to put it (mainly for your comfort), where to position the knot and in general educate your self well on the matter. You may vomit the drugs, a gun user may flinch and miss the brain but things left to hang by the neck don't live very long. Very reliable. All failed attempts are solely due to lack of knowledge or planning. Just don't get found soon.

Hanging done right, especially partial suspension, is almost painless. Unconsciousness sets in about 15-20 seconds. And that's the end of your experience, you will be dead in 30 min max. Brain death will occur in 4-10 minutes depending on the source, and your heart will stop beating in about 15-25 min. Very peaceful actually.

Your corpse when found won't be all bloody and mangled, but may not be the most pleasant looking. Your tonge may stick out, you might soil yourself and you won't look like an angel fallen asleep. But do you really care? Your family will be able to bury your dead body in an open casket, if you care about that.

The most reliable? No, that's shotgun to the brainstem. Most dignified? No it's far surpassed by N. It's far from the most spectacular way to go as well. But no other method has throughout history helped so many people CTB. Its something we can all take comfort in knowing that if we don't get that N or that gun or travel to that cliff or what have you, hanging will do it's job.
It has only one negative impact which is committing sucide which will shock your family, if there was a way to die while sleeping the impact will be less on the family.

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
It has only one negative impact which is committing sucide which will shock your family, if there was a way to die while sleeping the impact will be less on the family.
True, but even if you drink nembutal they will still know its suicide once they find you. There's no sugaring this over.

Reactions: crimea_river
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
True, but even if you drink nembutal they will still know its suicide once they find you. There's no sugaring this over.
There is a possibility that you dont get caught unless an autopsy is taken which most of the docs does not do if there is no suspicion!

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Lol seriously? Both have a freaking high number of success. Why would you say such a thing?

And i ask that knowing i failed myself..

I didn't realize either had a high number of successes(?)

Maybe I was just taking way too much info. in when I absorbed all The mega threads on this forum and missed that.

Sorry if I'm wrong. The general forum respondents paint a low success rate in my mind...
There is a possibility that you dont get caught unless an autopsy is taken which most of the docs does not do if there is no suspicion!

Most developed or semi-developed countries, I'm thinking would indeed perform an autopsy to finalize necessary paperwork at the police and morgue,...barring that - many families would insist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet_Sandwich
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
A person dying suddenly in their sleep is sure gonna be investigated. Especially if healthy otherwise, family will demand it. And that's if you even hide you bottles well.

Maybe I was just taking way too much info. in when I absorbed all The mega threads on this forum and missed that.

Sorry if I'm wrong. The general forum respondents paint a low success rate in my mind...

Most developed or semi-developed countries, I'm thinking would indeed perform an autopsy to finalize necessary paperwork at the police and morgue,...barring that - many families would insist.
Well those that succeeded don't come back to post about is effectiveness.

Last edited:
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
A person dying suddenly in their sleep is sure gonna be investigated. Especially if healthy otherwise, family will demand it. And that's if you even hide you bottles well.
In our society families will keep the sucide as a secret since it is a shame for the whole family they will not ask for investigations they will hide it as much they can of course the will be shocked of the incident but the family reputation is important as well, they dont want to be described as the family with the sucide tragedy !@@

Reactions: Endqualia and appalachian moon
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019

Just gonna put this here
2D9727A7 5C09 47BD B4A8 957B81705AD9

Ctb via hanging has a 89.5% success rate, depends on what stats your looking at but it still is one of the most popular and successful ways to ctb.

Reactions: theguineapigking and BipolarExpat
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
Just gonna put this here
Thanks

Ctb via hanging has a 89.5% success rate, depends on what stats your looking at but it still is one of the most popular and successful ways to ctb.

Right
But when I see "hanging" on such charts, I immediately think full suspension, rather than partial or night-night.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Are you of the belief that hanging is s collective of full, partial and nite-nite?

kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
'Hanging' is defined by the act of full suspension; however it causes asphyxiation which partial suspension/nite nite classify under.

I do see hanging as all three methods. I can't say whether those stats are also for the latter two but it doesn't mean hanging isn't an effective or 'less worthy' method of ctbing...

Reactions: theguineapigking
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
I've never considered full suspension to be ineffective.

Partial and night night,...still have my doubts.
Mainly due to the need for preciseness (under duress) and ease in backing out (SI).

Last edited:
Reactions: planmd, Mstrflshr and kolski
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I've never considered full suspension to be ineffective.

Partial and night night,...still have my doubts.
Mainly due to the need for preciseness (under duress) and ease in backing out (SI).
Fairs. I agree that partial & nite nite are more complex to achieve successfully.

I'm not trying argue here friend, just saying my opinion on the matter that's all~

BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
It's all good ;) we're just talkin here

I'd be interested in clear success stats between:

Full
Nite nite
Partial

That'd be interesting but,...I guess...hard to acquire.

Last edited:
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018

So glad you made this post, I've wanted to make a similar one for a while now. Partial hanging is my method of choice and I often have these same thoughts–it's the best solution for so many and they seem not to realize it. I love that I've found a method that works for me and tbh I think about the noose almost constantly.

That being said, I originally did struggle to dial partial hanging in. The repeatable success came for me when I started sitting faster and harder into the noose (as opposed to easing in slowly, which gave more unpleasant head pressure). I haven't "practiced" much since dialing it in a few months ago to avoid potential damage to the throat.

I also have to disagree that any ligature works just as well as any other. I see people post on here asking if they can tie a few old gym socks together and use their shitty door handle as an anchor point... while that might work out in the end, I'm not personally willing to entrust my life and death to such a contraption and wish others wouldn't either. I have a climbing rope as the ligature and a door anchor for resistance bands as the anchor point–I know some people have limited funds but these items could be obtained for well less than $30. I must insist on usage of proper equipment.

But overall, I'm glad to see a post that's as enthusiastic about this rad method as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endqualia, Mstrflshr and planmd
Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
So glad you made this post, I've wanted to make a similar one for a while now. Partial hanging is my method of choice and I often have these same thoughts–it's the best solution for so many and they seem not to realize it. I love that I've found a method that works for me and tbh I think about the noose almost constantly.

That being said, I originally did struggle to dial partial hanging in. The repeatable success came for me when I started sitting faster and harder into the noose (as opposed to easing in slowly, which gave more unpleasant head pressure). I haven't "practiced" much since dialing it in a few months ago to avoid potential damage to the throat.

I also have to disagree that any ligature works just as well as any other. I see people post on here asking if they can tie a few old gym socks together and use their shitty door handle as an anchor point... while that might work out in the end, I'm not personally willing to entrust my life and death to such a contraption and wish others wouldn't either. I have a climbing rope as the ligature and a door anchor for resistance bands as the anchor point–I know some people have limited funds but these items could be obtained for well less than $30. I must insist on usage of proper equipment.

But overall, I'm glad to see a post that's as enthusiastic about this rad method as I am.
You are right about the ligature, use your discretion. It goes without saying that you should get the best you can. But even if you are dirt poor there's a solution for you, people have been known to die by bed sheets and scarves.

Reactions: limone
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I agree so much with this. I don't know how people fail hanging.

Hanging.

Where

• bathroom (need to check if it can hold your weight) also mum just got settled in to this house. I hope she doesn't feel like she needs to sell it.
  • Hotel (need to order a pull up bar and a rope. Need to call a taxi to hotel. Book hotel room. Book for like 2 days. Tell cleaners not to come in.)

When

• maybe next month, I don't know. I wanna die before I turn 20 in September. So July August?

Why

• well... you don't have to worry

How

• blood stops going to my brain, my brain dies. I die. I'm at peace.

Reactions: limone and Endqualia