SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I know this may sound demented. I don't mean to, but what would you do to finally get yourself in the head space to CTB?

A weekend of your favorite foods, a couple days away from home to your favorite spot or just traveling, or even hanging out with the one person you cherish? Setting up candles, listening to music, watching your favorite shows? Even last second just doing it and getting it over with?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I had a reliable and peaceful plan to cease existing on my own terms just knowing that death will erase all future suffering will be enough to make myself want to go through with it. It comforts me the thought of not existing for all eternity, in fact it's the only comfort as then existence won't be my problem anymore, instead I'll be at peace.

Reactions: SolomonKado and Xaeniak
playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
I know this may sound demented. I don't mean to, but what would you do to finally get yourself in the head space to CTB?

A weekend of your favorite foods, a couple days away from home to your favorite spot or just traveling, or even hanging out with the one person you cherish? Setting up candles, listening to music, watching your favorite shows? Even last second just doing it and getting it over with?
i'm not sure this could b much help but think of the peace you'll cause x3 give yourself a little peace beforehand with the things you mentioned, in my head it's like giving yourself a little taste of whats to come