• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
And you're stuck living life until you die of old age, where, or what, do you plan to do for the rest of your life?

I've already got my plan in place if my next attempt fails, and I've said before I would do it, but even that failed.

My plan is to go deep into the wilderness and live out my days there, away from people. While out there, I can live with the hope that Mother Nature eliminates me one way or another.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
My plan is to go deep into the wilderness and live out my days there, away from people. While out there, I can live with the hope that Mother Nature eliminates me one way or another.

Interesting. I wonder...
Do you have any experience or knowledge of off-grid living and/or wilderness survival?

Reactions: Empty Smile
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
And you're stuck living life until you die of old age, where, or what, do you plan to do for the rest of your life?

I've already got my plan in place if my next attempt fails, and I've said before I would do it, but even that failed.

wow, if your hoping that mother nature does that, surely that's just another attempt on ending your existence in a roundabout way?

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
I have failed three times. Once hanging, and twice with pills. I have come to the same conclusion on a perfect fantasy life since death hasn't taken me yet. I want to live in the middle of no where, raising chickens and tending to my garden for vegetables. I would also have bug colonies for protein. ((because in my perfect fantasy world I would be able to eat bugs without cringing)) I would grow pot plants and make my own edibles. My family would never find me.
Oh, and somehow I would also have this amazing internet connection.

Reactions: Ramirez, Empty Smile and Baskol1
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Interesting. I wonder...
Do you have any experience or knowledge of off-grid living and/or wilderness survival?
About 10 years ago I wandered into the woods for about 8 months. I already had some wilderness survival skills before I went in and it helped. As you stay out there, you learn and gain more experience as you figure out how to make do with items that surround you.

I can say I had a blast when I was out there. It's hard work some days, but the solitude is worth it. I went weeks without seeing another human.
wow, if your hoping that mother nature does that, surely that's just another attempt on ending your existence in a roundabout way?

Pretty much. I love being outdoors in the wilderness, so that's the way I'd rather go.
I have failed three times. Once hanging, and twice with pills. I have come to the same conclusion on a perfect fantasy life since death hasn't taken me yet. I want to live in the middle of no where, raising chickens and tending to my garden for vegetables. I would also have bug colonies for protein. ((because in my perfect fantasy world I would be able to eat bugs without cringing)) I would grow pot plants and make my own edibles. My family would never find me.
Oh, and somehow I would also have this amazing internet connection.
I have considered off the grid living in the middle of nowhere in the wilderness, but my problem is I like to keep moving. I cant stay in one spot more than a week. I have to get out and explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: sad_frog and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
Try again until I succeed. With the right planning (and with a bit of luck) this shouldn't happen. Choosing a method with few repercussions helps.

Reactions: Ramirez, Empty Smile and Skathon
coma-baby

coma-baby

Misanthropic Drunken Loner
Aug 21, 2019
Cut everyone off. Run away. Live alone so no one else has to struggle from me dragging them down.

• Hugs