• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

keg-ireland

keg-ireland

May 3, 2024
I have spent the last 5 hrs or so on this forum reading the suffering and hell people, myself included, have to endure and its brought me to floods of tears knowing all you out there are suffering too is unbearable. I wish I had the ability to even help one of you but I don't as I cant even help myself.

All I can say is you are not alone and whatever you decide to do with you life, then I support you and hope it brings you peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away, Mayonaise, cowboypants and 43 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I have to admit it is very saddening to see the unbearable suffering going around here
Your kind words are appreciated, and we will support you in whatever you do too

• Love
Reactions: Yeet_Me_Away, cowboypants, Arachno and 7 others
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Thanks for your kind words!

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myusername890, Socrates Respecter and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
And I find it so sad how humans continue to bring life here day after day, those who procreate are ultimately responsible for all this suffering, I don't believe that anyone deserves to be brought into this cruel and harmful existence where there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you find peace as well.

• Love
Reactions: everythingoes, Praestat_Mori, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I don't get the assholes that deny us what little relief is possible but instead seek to make the suffering of others as unbearable as unbearable can be unbearable.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, Alexei_Kirillov and 3 others
S

Socrates Respecter

Apr 23, 2023
I have spent the last 5 hrs or so on this forum reading the suffering and hell people, myself included, have to endure and its brought me to floods of tears knowing all you out there are suffering too is unbearable. I wish I had the ability to even help one of you but I don't as I cant even help myself.

All I can say is you are not alone and whatever you decide to do with you life, then I support you and hope it brings you peace.
Yes. Many great people here, with different backgrounds. It's so sad. We're living in Hell already. But most people don't care to pay attention to this fact let alone legalize means for people to escape this sh*thole

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Dec 15, 2021
Yes. Many great people here, with different backgrounds. It's so sad. We're living in Hell already. But most people don't care to pay attention to this fact let alone legalize means for people to escape this sh*thole
That's exactly why I don't "reach out for help" in this "society" - these people really seem to think everything's "all good" besides their own mental problems

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
steppenwolf

steppenwolf

Not a student
Oct 25, 2023
Thank you for your kind words.

It is always very, very sad to see brave people fall, especially if they are very young. The vanity of hope, the despair is absolute, especially if no one sees it. And you're not supposed to let anyone see it, are you, so the words don't exist to express it, and everyone remains in pain and entirely unable to share it. There are only platitudes:

As an adult the only challenge worth taking up is the impossible one that you're entirely unequal to and for which any hope of success is utterly ridiculous at the very best extremity of estimation; everything else is for children who have yet to learn that this world is not unlimited. Leagfaidh tua bheag crann mór.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and SMmetalhead36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Thank you for your empathy <3.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Socrates Respecter and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Thank you so much. Wishing you the same as well.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Socrates Respecter
UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ
Sep 15, 2023
It's heartbreaking to see others suffering, nobody deserves this. I only wish we all escape this nightmare soon.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Praestat_Mori, Socrates Respecter and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you for your kind words! Knowing that we're not alone already helps a lot! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Socrates Respecter
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I blame the government's and pharmaceutical companies who fail to act.

We need a massive investment into mental ill-health and a levelling up in suicide prevention.

Here in the UK you are left to fend for yourself and are seen as a drain on the system if you are suicidal. Sent home with a thoughts and emotions diary and told to crack on. Its brutal here.

Every suicide is a tragedy and a failure of all of society to help the individual recover.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm suffering tremendously and will suffer even more if I don't kill myself .

I haven't said any details but trust me if there is 2% chance of something 1/1000 as horrible happening.... Life is not worth it , the risks certainly aren't for anything in this evil world much less for meaningless ridiculous momentous garbage addictions like yotube , sports social media, posting , eating , media
etc

I have seen tolstoy's dragon to the trillionth power. There are nightmares that are unimaginably horrible in this evil life and evil world . Just take it as warning . Be afraid. The only problem is they made guaranteed methods into crimes to keep us suffering unbearably in the prison.
But they say lies like that "ur just mentally ill or depressed life is wonderful". Fuck that . I'm not mentally ill or depressed life really is hell

Last edited:
Reactions: DarknessAndDespair and Vicolo cieco