• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
my girlfriend sent me a text this morning and said she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. i'm in such disbelief i don't know how to react. i have failed as a person and a boyfriend and i don't know what to do. she was the only reason i got out of bed and now she's gone. i have no idea what i am going to do

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, wannabesetfree, NumbItAll and 4 others
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
I've been through similar situations. People are all the same; you're going to forget about her, she's going to forget about you. And you will be in the same circumstances over and over again throughout the span of your life, so the most productive thing you can do right now is imagine all the good things about your next partner.

Don't be a slave of your own emotional perception of time.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, goxua, Kyrok and 5 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
my girlfriend sent me a text this morning and said she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. i'm in such disbelief i don't know how to react. i have failed as a person and a boyfriend and i don't know what to do. she was the only reason i got out of bed and now she's gone. i have no idea what i am going to do
Awe that sucks :( it's goin to be painful for awhile. Maybe she will try to come back. Did it seem to be going south for a while?

Reactions: 21Neberg
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
So sorry. Here for you if you want to talk.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Final Escape and ganpres37
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
No partner can ever be your reason for living or your whole world. They don't deserve to have that control over you and that's an impossible burden for them, knowing that you could pull the plug for reasons they may not agree with or understand. You have not failed as a person or as a boyfriend. All you've done is feel hurt (understandably) and have unrealistic expectations of what another person can do for you.

Reactions: wannabesetfree, 21Neberg, Final Escape and 1 other person
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
No partner can ever be your reason for living or your whole world. They don't deserve to have that control over you and that's an impossible burden for them, knowing that you could pull the plug for reasons they may not agree with or understand. You have not failed as a person or as a boyfriend. All you've done is feel hurt (understandably) and have unrealistic expectations of what another person can do for you.
i suppose you aren't wrong. i guess i did delude myself a tad

Reactions: wannabesetfree, 21Neberg, Final Escape and 1 other person
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Omg, I'm so sorry : (. Look, you haven't failed as a boyfriend, and things like this happens, believe me. Just know, it's not meant to be then. Maybe someone better will come along.

Communication is very important. I hope she has told how she was feeling beforehand and not just end it abruptly. Very disrespectful, well in my eyes.
Tell her how you feel, if she doesn't accept. Move on. No point in trying if two parties are not involved.

Reactions: Final Escape, Exile and Redt2go
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry that this has happened to you, especially when you're feeling depressed anyway it must feel like another nail in the coffin. I don't like to malign the girl as I've never met her but I think it's very cruel to send someone a text like that. She should have spoken to you face to face. I think she acted disrespectfully and makes me think you are worth a hell of a lot more than her x

Reactions: Boochky, Redt2go, Final Escape and 2 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
I'm sorry that this has happened to you, especially when you're feeling depressed anyway it must feel like another nail in the coffin. I don't like to malign the girl as I've never met her but I think it's very cruel to send someone a text like that. She should have spoken to you face to face. I think she acted disrespectfully and makes me think you are worth a hell of a lot more than her x

Most definitely, esp if OP explained how he felt towards her and such.

Reactions: Final Escape and Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm still being torn open by my last break-up from two months ago, so I know the feeling of emotional emptiness. It's hard, and sometimes there's just no way to make it silent in your head. How are you coping?

Reactions: felix, Final Escape, ganpres37 and 2 others
wannabesetfree

wannabesetfree

I'm tired.
Feb 26, 2019
Sorry about what happened OP.

It's going to be tough for you for awhile, but you have to move on. What else can you do really?

I know it felt good to have someone there for you to make you happy but people come and go. Now you need to focus on you and what makes you happy. What are some of your favorite hobbies or pastimes? Or maybe treat yourself to a nice meal or movie or something.

Good luck. I hope you can get through this.

Reactions: ganpres37 and Exile
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
It's time to move on..live your life the way you want to. Being single's not that bad

Reactions: Cookiedough8956
reveriewong

reveriewong

Feb 22, 2019
It's never easy to lose someone who you've assigned so much of your heart to.

It's going to take time to grieve, and you will grieve. Hopefully you will process your feelings, and have the self-awareness to work through why you feel that way and why you gave her so much power--power that should not belong to anyone.

May you use this time to heal and to better yourself so that you can create a better future for yourself.

Reactions: ganpres37
LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
it will get better. At least a little better. Give it some time and good luck until then.

Reactions: ganpres37
E

Exile

Predator, criminal, emotional blackmailer
Jan 28, 2019
I'm still being torn open by my last break-up from two months ago, so I know the feeling of emotional emptiness. It's hard, and sometimes there's just no way to make it silent in your head. How are you coping?
You go through hell and you turn around and express concern for someone else. You're a sweetheart.

Reactions: Redt2go, 21Neberg and LifeSick
G

ganpres37

Student
Aug 21, 2018
massive thanks to everyone who comforted me. it is truly appreciated. i do believe that while it will be difficult, i can get through this.

Reactions: leaps and Redt2go
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

Sorry... Box of hugs your way.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You go through hell and you turn around and express concern for someone else. You're a sweetheart.

I'm really not... I don't think I deserve kindness like this. Thanks anyway, I guess. You're far sweeter yourself!

Reactions: brighter, Exile, FTL.Wanderer and 2 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm really not... I don't think I deserve kindness like this. Thanks anyway, I guess. You're far sweeter yourself!
Oh stop being humble, you're a great person, asking how other people are and giving good advice. Lemme quote your post just to remind you:

I know the feeling of emotional emptiness. It's hard, and sometimes there's just no way to make it silent in your head. How are you coping?

:)

Reactions: Exile