D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018

The girl has her feet on the ground the whole time? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you basically just lean into the noose until you get dizzy or lightheaded, lift your head up, and then pass out into the noose and die? Sorry, the answers may be obvious but when you're at such a level of depression comprehending the simplest things become a difficult task. I'm considering giving this a go this weekend and I just want to make sure I've got everything perfectly clear and right to avoid waking up or being saved with permanent damage. Most of you know that is the last thing that any of us on this forum want. Thank you everyone.

Reactions: betterdayz, traveller, Aurelius and 6 others
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
I swear nobody gets fewer responses than I do.

Reactions: Tiburcio
G

Gabriel

Aug 16, 2018

The girl has her feet on the ground the whole time? Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you basically just lean into the noose until you get dizzy or lightheaded, lift your head up, and then pass out into the noose and die? Sorry, the answers may be obvious but when you're at such a level of depression comprehending the simplest things become a difficult task. I'm considering giving this a go this weekend and I just want to make sure I've got everything perfectly clear and right to avoid waking up or being saved with permanent damage. Most of you know that is the last thing that any of us on this forum want. Thank you everyone.

Dont have information about it. But here to help you find another way. This is probably not worth it!

MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/#post-13496
Maybe some use to you if you haven't already seen it

Reactions: Tiburcio and Aurelius
L

Living_Ghost

Student
Aug 13, 2018
Well I watched this yesterday and have the same questions as you do . It looks too good to be true actually ,just lean forward and pass out with your feet still on the ground.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Aurelius, Doctorj115 and 1 other person
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Thank you for sharing this. I didn't even realise there were videos (especially on Youtube) like this that are so readily available. Definitely bookmarking this one for future reference.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Aurelius, skitliv and 1 other person
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
It would really help if the mother fuckers had filmed her feet.

Well I watched this yesterday and have the same questions as you do . It looks too good to be true actually ,just lean forward and pass out with your feet still on the ground.

Yeah, I mean it makes sense but I'm still just a little unsure. I'll never be convinced that this guy did this for the sake of saving people. "Yeah so, for anyone who is just super curious about being in a noose and wanting to see what near death is like, here's a guide on how to do it without actually killing yourself." It's like mother fucker, who in Sam hell do you think is gonna do some bull shit like that? Like, 0.00000000000001% of the worlds population? Likewise, 99.999999999% of people who are putting a noose around their neck wanna end the suffering. Christ what did this guy fall off the turnip truck yesterday or something?

Reactions: Tiburcio and Xingster
MLongshaw

MLongshaw

Student
Aug 5, 2018
It would really help if the mother fuckers had filmed her feet.

Yeah, I mean it makes sense but I'm still just a little unsure. I'll never be convinced that this guy did this for the sake of saving people. "Yeah so, for anyone who is just super curious about being in a noose and wanting to see what near death is like, here's a guide on how to do it without actually killing yourself." It's like mother fucker, who in Sam hell do you think is gonna do some bull shit like that? Like, 0.00000000000001% of the worlds population? Likewise, 99.999999999% of people who are putting a noose around their neck wanna end the suffering. Christ what did this guy fall off the turnip truck yesterday or something?
Seems like he's said all that just to be able to keep the video from being pulled off of YouTube

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Aurelius and 3 others
guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018

guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
It is possible. I practiced, it works. The part of "just lean forward get dizzy" is pretty simple. That is how this method works. The downside is that you can easily chicken out, so you have to be really comitted to do it. Survival instinct is a bitch. I was fading away several times, but cant go through it because i'm affraid what happens after death.

Reactions: traveller, Tiburcio, Aurelius and 1 other person
D

Doctorj115

Jul 19, 2018
It is possible. I practiced, it works. The part of "just lean forward get dizzy" is pretty simple. That is how this method works. The downside is that you can easily chicken out, so you have to be really comitted to do it. Survival instinct is a bitch

Oh ok. Well, I'd like to discuss this with you a little more. I'm up for continuing on this thread publicly, in the event we may inform others who're curious, but if you wish to do it via private message I can do that too. Your call. I might take a moment to respond however, I'm about to have a cigarette break at work.

T

TTh

Jul 25, 2018
I'm confused. I've tried leaning forward until I get dizzy before and have never passed out after stepping back like she did.
Also would this only work when standing up?

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Cool so all I have to do is use a simple noose and I'm set.

Also I think he's referring to how some people try to get high or even horny from this. It does almost seem as if it's easier to die from this when you're just trying to have a sexual experience than if you're trying to die.

Reactions: traveller and Tiburcio