D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello everybody. I am sorry to lay this on you, but I am nonplussed. I cannot use the exit bag because of a serious lung condition. Jumping from anything is absolutely impossible, too phobic. I would never be able to get high enough. Gun is out of the question. No guns here. Sn/N are not going to work I cannot take the anti-emetics. Epilepsy is a black box warning, and I would seize. Post-ictal means that I would run outside...within a few minutes. H2S in a small enough area would work, but I cannot see well enough to seal anything. CO I have all that I need, formic and sulphuric acid, but again I cannot see well enough to create the necessary equipment. I have 3 bbqs and several bags of charcoal but, it would have to be done in a bathroom made smaller, and as I mentioned earlier I can no longer see well enough to effectively seal the area. Other than hanging/drowning is there anything else that can be done? I am very tired...thank you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dawn0071111, woxihuanni, Walilamdzi and 3 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Hello everybody. I am sorry to lay this on you, but I am nonplussed. I cannot use the exit bag because of a serious lung condition. Jumping from anything is absolutely impossible, too phobic. I would never be able to get high enough. Gun is out of the question. No guns here. Sn/N are not going to work I cannot take the anti-emetics. Epilepsy is a black box warning, and I would seize. Post-ictal means that I would run outside...within a few minutes. H2S in a small enough area would work, but I cannot see well enough to seal anything. CO I have all that I need but again I cannot see well enough to create the necessary equipment. I have 3 bbqs and several bags of charcoal but, it would have to be done in a bathroom made smaller, and as I mentioned earlier I can no longer see well enough to effectively seal the area. Other than hanging/drowning is there anything else that can be done? I am very tired...thank you.
Hello poof..<3 There may be other methods, my mind is just blank now.. But of course, in the end, only you can decide if you want to hang or drown.. Drowning can be difficult to go through though.. Full suspension hanging is my option, because I find it painless and more difficult to back out of it when your hanging there..

Reactions: Donna and Lizzie S.
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
All of the bridges here are fenced to stop the jumpers, and I really have no place to hang. I live in a city and cannot drive..the rivers are very shallow...I am truly at a loss. Thank you Andy.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
All of the bridges here are fenced to stop the jumpers, and I really have no place to hang. I live in a city and cannot drive..the rivers are very shallow...I am truly at a loss. Thank you Andy.
Oh, not easy for you then.. Your welcome though, I love to help if I'm able to :-)

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hello poof..<3 There may be other methods, my mind is just blank now.. But of course, in the end, only you can decide if you want to hang or drown.. Drowning can be difficult to go through though.. Full suspension hanging is my option, because I find it painless and more difficult to back out of it when your hanging there..
We have never really met, I am still here, and yet I miss you already Andy...wan smile. Thank you.

Reactions: AndyCurious
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
We have never really met, I am still here, and yet I miss you already Andy...wan smile. Thank you.
You are very welcome, and thank you.. I am so glad you are still here <3 smile

Reactions: Deleted member 1768
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Given your stated limitations, I think hanging is the next best option. If you have time to practice alone, you should look into it.

Reactions: Donna
Donna

Donna

Feeling so deep become our graves
Oct 5, 2018
Hello everybody. I am sorry to lay this on you, but I am nonplussed. I cannot use the exit bag because of a serious lung condition. Jumping from anything is absolutely impossible, too phobic. I would never be able to get high enough. Gun is out of the question. No guns here. Sn/N are not going to work I cannot take the anti-emetics. Epilepsy is a black box warning, and I would seize. Post-ictal means that I would run outside...within a few minutes. H2S in a small enough area would work, but I cannot see well enough to seal anything. CO I have all that I need, formic and sulphuric acid, but again I cannot see well enough to create the necessary equipment. I have 3 bbqs and several bags of charcoal but, it would have to be done in a bathroom made smaller, and as I mentioned earlier I can no longer see well enough to effectively seal the area. Other than hanging/drowning is there anything else that can be done? I am very tired...thank you.[/
Hello everybody. I am sorry to lay this on you, but I am nonplussed. I cannot use the exit bag because of a serious lung condition. Jumping from anything is absolutely impossible, too phobic. I would never be able to get high enough. Gun is out of the question. No guns here. Sn/N are not going to work I cannot take the anti-emetics. Epilepsy is a black box warning, and I would seize. Post-ictal means that I would run outside...within a few minutes. H2S in a small enough area would work, but I cannot see well enough to seal anything. CO I have all that I need, formic and sulphuric acid, but again I cannot see well enough to create the necessary equipment. I have 3 bbqs and several bags of charcoal but, it would have to be done in a bathroom made smaller, and as I mentioned earlier I can no longer see well enough to effectively seal the area. Other than hanging/drowning is there anything else that can be done? I am very tired...thank you.
I tried once with a tent and portable grill all I got was dizzy dident happen fast enough so I stopped it ..Have you considered partial hanging /no pain you just drift off to sleep .

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Unfortunately there is no where to go for hanging...smile. I have no means to reach an area with privacy and large trees...thank you though. I may have found a solution but it is just the beginning, and I shall have to research the viability of such an action. I feel like I am back at school...lol.

Reactions: AndyCurious and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I have considered everything I have seen on this site and then some...sigh. I cannot reach anywhere that is off the grid. I live in the center of the city and cannot drive. I would suggest that the charcoal you used was too little, or the wrong kind. Much of the charcoal produced these days are made with large volumes of , ei. coconut fibre. Little if any co produced. The best charcoal is the chinese/japanese it is white burning, very little smoke, loads of co, and burns for a long time. The good stuff gives a metallic sound when hit together.

Reactions: AndyCurious and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I believe that h2s placed in a large bag would work if I filled it with the gas and put it over my head. Worth looking into. Thank you for giving me time to sort through this, and for allowing me to vent...smile.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and AndyCurious
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Given your stated limitations, I think hanging is the next best option. If you have time to practice alone, you should look into it.
I shall look to see if there is any hope for that...thanks Schop.

Reactions: lv-gras
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
Anytime poof, I love to help you know <3 Hugs

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I have learned to use my hands to 'see'...grin and have thus expanded my horizons...tah-dah. Much easier to use the resources at hand...lol...pun intended.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you Schop. I have found a way....smile. Just took a few months of concerted effort. Should not be long now.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni