• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
I'm an organic Chemist but I've stretched the limits of my knowledge. Can someone with more experience than myself in pharmacology and pharmacokinetics please send me a PM? I have a few questions and am in need of advice. Thanks.

Reactions: not_a_robot, TheDevilsAngel and fastFWD
fastFWD

fastFWD

running out of time...
Feb 12, 2019
have you tried reddit/searching subreddits/starting subreddit(s) for your area of interests? they have always been really helpful for me there >.<

Reactions: ProhibereDolor
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
have you tried reddit/searching subreddits/starting subreddit(s) for your area of interests? they have always been really helpful for me there >.<
I have but have not found the information I'm looking for. I am given multiple Rx medications for a mental illness and without going into too much detail so as to preserve some privacy I wanted to run the Rx meds by someone and see if they could help with possible combinations. I'm really paranoid about posting anything in message boards but with this site in particular the benefits outweighed the risks. Unfortunately I have not come to the same conclusion about reddit. I know it's a great site but without posting an actual question instead of just lurking I don't think I will find the information I'm after. Right about now I'm wishing I studied to be a pharmacist instead of messing with carbon compounds :-/

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, fastFWD and freaktech
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I have but have not found the information I'm looking for. I am given multiple Rx medications for a mental illness and without going into too much detail so as to preserve some privacy I wanted to run the Rx meds by someone and see if they could help with possible combinations. I'm really paranoid about posting anything in message boards but with this site in particular the benefits outweighed the risks. Unfortunately I have not come to the same conclusion about reddit. I know it's a great site but without posting an actual question instead of just lurking I don't think I will find the information I'm after. Right about now I'm wishing I studied to be a pharmacist instead of messing with carbon compounds :-/

Just stumbling over this and not being an oral person let me observe that it might be helpful to go beyond merely pharmaceutical means - there are others, most featured here, like inhalation of toxins or even inert gases. However if we have a lack of something, it's chemistry and pharmaceitical pros.

ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
The med combination is for a supplement to another method. A backer for in case the primary method fails. I'm sorry that I left that part out. I'm really trying to not give much info out to people unless done so over pm. I've already decided on the primary method and already have the supplies. I was just trying to cover my bases if the primary fails or I am discovered. I agree with the last part of your post. Since joining recently I have always endeavored to bring my 13 years of chemistry experience to the table and try to put things in a way a non-chemist would understand. The problem is when it gets to pharmaceuticals that's out of my chosen field of study. No chemist is knowledgeable about every aspect of chemistry. There is just so much to have to learn and memorize. But I'll keep bringing that experience with me when talking with people as long as it is a part of chemistry that I am actually trained in. Thanks for your reply.

• Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD and Soul