MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I'm in chronic pain and need a comfy space where I can chill with likeminded people. Euthanasia is a last resort, I'm still trying my hardest to recover ...

HMU!! <3

Additional (relevant) info, I'm a 24 year old Belgian that LOVES anime, cats, streaming video games, etc. Looking for kind people to befriend!

• Hugs
Reactions: hungry_ghost
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I can't because I'm not even in your country but I'm 24/7 available to chat if you want, like anime and cats, i have one that keeps me actually at bay. He's so soft and squishy.

For double exit I probably would come, but if your wish is recovery let me know if you need mental support, even if I'm probably the worst ever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: BBBB and hungry_ghost
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I can't because I'm not even in your country but I'm 24/7 available to chat if you want, like anime and cats, i have one that keeps me actually at bay. He's so soft and squishy.

For double exit I probably would come, but if your wish is recovery let me know if you need mental support, even if I'm probably the worst ever.
I'm new to this forum. Is there a way to DM? Do you've Discord? I'm 99.99% certain I'll be euthanized eventually but I don't want to give up without a Götterdämmerung-esc FINAL
struggle ... DESPITE EVERYTHING. I don't want the good memories, one shot at life, and 0.00000001% chance I recover go to waste ...

stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
I'm new to this forum. Is there a way to DM? Do you've Discord? I'm 99.99% certain I'll be euthanized eventually but I don't want to give up without a Götterdämmerung-esc FINAL
struggle ... DESPITE EVERYTHING. I don't want the good memories, one shot at life, and 0.00000001% chance I recover go to waste ...
I didn't understand a single word after discord. I know strop waffles. I'm more or less new too I was just mostly looking unregistered the most time but without interacting I felt more like human waste as usual. I'm not sure about DM, but I can make me discord tomorrow

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
I didn't understand a single word after discord. I know strop waffles. I'm more or less new too I was just mostly looking unregistered the most time but without interacting I felt more like human waste as usual. I'm not sure about DM, but I can make me discord tomorrow
I'll talk to you tomorrow on Discord then pea c:

twitchymouse

twitchymouse

hows the gutter doing?
Feb 19, 2023
hii i would love to talk with you, I'm not in your country but if u pm me i can send you my discord and we can call or text whenever you want :-)
i can let you know a little more about myself if you pm as well.

MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

Mar 3, 2023
hii i would love to talk with you, I'm not in your country but if u pm me i can send you my discord and we can call or text whenever you want :-)
i can let you know a little more about myself if you pm as well.
How can I PM on this forum as far as the discord goes mine is Meow(y) The Hybrid Snowelf Catto#6200