Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Life's always been terrible to us I'm sure where in some sort of hell just prolonging the suffering of everything for as long as possible
I can't even cease functioning when I want or need too
Life has been nothing but a living misery in hell
I don't know why the unverise is so cold and uncaring but if I had to choice between never existing at all or being alive in it I choose nothing
If there was just one thing I could be that would be nothing forever I've sample life and can honestly say it extremely poor quality and that I wish to never exist at all
i don't want to exist in a place where nobody cares for me
who would care for us nobody is the answer
i don't know why they bought me alive here except to live out my misery here
life so sick and evil and stupid
i just wish i never existed in the first place nor ever have to ever again
where's the fucking off switch when you need one
this universe is highly repressive and restrictive
something that nobody has control over and that's what destiny is
humans don't give a shit for anyone but themselves
so depressed because i don't have enough computational power the speed of light is nothing

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: sanction, Rational man, MeltingBrain and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly something so disgusting how humans wish to prolong suffering as much as possible which is seen by how suicide is inhumanely made so difficult. Existence will always be hell to me and I see having the ability to exist as being such a horrific, harmful thing, it's beyond inhumane trying to force people to suffer in a world filled with senseless cruelty where there is unlimited potential to be tortured. Only the eternity of non-existence appeals to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkover, sanction, Rational man and 1 other person
girltwink

girltwink

Aug 23, 2023
It's certainly something so disgusting how humans wish to prolong suffering as much as possible which is seen by how suicide is inhumanely made so difficult. Existence will always be hell to me and I see having the ability to exist as being such a horrific, harmful thing, it's beyond inhumane trying to force people to suffer in a world filled with senseless cruelty where there is unlimited potential to be tortured. Only the eternity of non-existence appeals to me.

It seems to me that this effort is made from a point of selfishness/moral grandstanding, not empathy. The only reason I could think someone would want to prevent another's desire for rest would be if they had a strong relationship with the person- then the question becomes "Why do you feel you have the moral authority to determine how someone else conducts their life, including its end?" To me it seems to all run in the same vein of control.

Only the eternity of non-existence appeals to me.
It sounds so peaceful. I don't know how to describe this ache for break from the noise of existing.

• Aww..
Reactions: Darkover and Rational man
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Life's always been terrible to us I'm sure where in some sort of hell just prolonging the suffering of everything for as long as possible
I can't even cease functioning when I want or need too
Qualität ist und dass ich mir wünsche, überhaupt nie zu existieren
life so sick and evil and stupid
i just wish i never existed in the first place nor ever have to ever again
where's the fucking off switch when you need one

humans don't give a shit for anyone but themselves
so depressed because i don't have enough computational power the speed of light is nothing
"Life" is neither "so sick and evil and stupid." You yourself are what you make / can make of your life.

I have everything that could make me happy. But what I don't have is health. You only appreciate health when you have lost it.

A huge mistake on my part has changed my life so much that I don't want to suffer for years.

But no one wants to admit that. You have to function. No matter what. You dance to their tune like a puppet.

Yes, "my" life sucks now, but not the lives of others!!!

You are sad, envious, angry, desperate, helpless, whatever.
Assisted suicides still take place in a legal grey area in our country.

"Where's the fucking off switch when you need one?"
Yes, I'm still looking for that damn off switch!!!

Or according to a perfect method. But that only exists for assisted suicide!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
"Life" is neither "so sick and evil and stupid." You yourself are what you make / can make of your life.
your wrong life what it makes of you not what you make of life your a determistic machine with limited choice like selecting between things
if life was what you make of it we'd all be living wonderful lives

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
your wrong life what it makes of you not what you make of life your a determistic machine with limited choice like selecting between things
if life was what you make of it we'd all be living wonderful lives
No. I wasn't living wrong before. I had an accident that suddenly changed my beautiful life.
My life now is not wrong. But differently "beautiful", beautifully shitty!!
My husband continues to live his beautiful life. He does not have to suffer. He learns from the mistakes of others.
The accident would not have been so bad if I had followed safety precautions. But no one cares about that now. Not even the psychiatrist. He only pumps me full of more psychotropic drugs because of my severe depression etc.

By "beautiful" life, I don't mean wonderful in all its splendour.
It was a good and quiet life, even with ups and downs.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rational man and Darkover
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
It seems to me that this effort is made from a point of selfishness/moral grandstanding, not empathy. The only reason I could think someone would want to prevent another's desire for rest would be if they had a strong relationship with the person- then the question becomes "Why do you feel you have the moral authority to determine how someone else conducts their life, including its end?" To me it seems to all run in the same vein of control.

It sounds so peaceful. I don't know how to describe this ache for break from the noise of existing.
It seems to me that many people fear losing objects and people and even animals. We cling to people like everyone lives forever. My Mother thought she could live forevermore and then she got cancer and dropped dead. Ive seen people in their 90s, desperate to live more Years, barely functioning in mind and body but encouraged by their relatives to have further treatment. And then they drop dead, surrounded by their ' loved ones ' crying politely.

Lets be clear here. We live and then we die. LIfe is impermanent and people need to accept this. We came into this world with nothing and we leave with nothing. Thats the brutal reality of life and the sooner we accept this, the better mindset we have whilst we live for how many years our body will hold us.

Reactions: Darkover