• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

villancj

May 23, 2019
I mean like OTC drugs or stuff that can be found to kill myself in Canada that are banned in the U.S? Thanks

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Circles
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
im in Canada and looking drugs or stuff that can be found to kill myself in Canada do you know places to get stuff pm me you know

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
It is very difficult to find such things, unless you go the dark web, and that alone is dangerous enough.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I mean like OTC drugs or stuff that can be found to kill myself in Canada that are banned in the U.S? Thanks
Generally speaking it is more difficult here...Canada. OTC meds are designed not to kill, as are most scripts...Try the resource section...lots of good information there.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
It is very difficult to find such things, unless you go the dark web, and that alone is dangerous enough.
Dangerous?? I've used it a lot. Much safer than in the streets. It's the owners and sellers that have to be worried especially if they are selling hard drugs.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, LifeIsNotFun and Deleted member 1768
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Dangerous?? I've used it a lot. Much safer than in the streets. It's the owners and sellers that have to be worried especially if they are selling hard drugs.
George...are there any markets left? Thank you.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
George...are there any markets left? Thank you.
Yes there is Empire right now is the top one from what I've read. But I haven't used it yet. I checked it out the other day. Looks legit so far.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thank you...LE sure has done a number on the dark web...whoosh.