FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's the reality, that in such a horrible world where there is endless potential for suffering and torment, the only comfort lies in the thought of being gone, I very strongly believe that we just cease existing after this which is why the thought of death is so beautiful to me.

There is so much beauty in being completely unaware of everything with this existence completely forgotten about and erased from our memories, with all problems solved, in comparison to the vast eternity of non-existence, existence truly is something so impermanent and meaningless, it's like a cruel nightmare disturbing the perfect state of not-being. The existence of life in the first place is the most horrifying mistake, it's tragic how there isn't just nothingness and instead there is so much senseless cruelty, it's all just so unnecessary, I truly despise existence which of course is why I see beauty in death.

To permanently cease existing is true peace that cannot be found in this hopeless world where we are doomed to suffer even more all while having the awareness of how truly empty and futile everything is, suicide certainly is self care when existing is this harmful as to die removes what the true problem is which is existence in itself.

One cannot be harmed by not existing but existence holds unlimited potential for harm, there is no rock bottom in such a hellish world that is filled with endless agony that is beyond comprehension. This is why it's repulsive to deny people the option of a dignifed suicide as death is the only relief from the torture that existing brings, to leave this world is freeing ourselves from the prison that is existence and to want to keep someone a slave to suffering is inhumane. Simply just being aware of the fact that I exist makes the thought of non-existence sound so incredibly appealing, it's all that I've wished for.

• Informative
Reactions: AncientSorrow, last day on earth, Shivali and 12 others
OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
it's tragic how there isn't just nothingness and instead there is so much senseless cruelty, it's all just so unnecessary,
At least existence could be pain-free, we could observe what's going on and die in peace. But to have these fragile bodies capable of feeling pain creates so many opportunities for suffering in this world - our reality is really unfair, I can't understand why it had to be so evil.
One cannot be harmed by not existing but existence holds unlimited potential for harm, there is no rock bottom in such a hellish world that is filled with endless agony that is beyond comprehension
ℹ️Don't breed, leave your hypothetical kids in non-existence.ℹ️

You don't want to admit it, but we live in hell and everyone is harmed by being brought into this mess. #antinatalism

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali, Ontwon, chocolatebar and 6 others
CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
Absolutely. Existing is not worth the amount of suffering that can happen and does happen. That being said, I wouldn't say death is beautiful, as there can be pain involved when one is in the process of dying, but it is certainly a means to achieve the preferable state of non-existence (the other being never being born at all, which to me is much better than having to experience being alive before going back to nothing).

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, pthnrdnojvsc, OceanBlue and 2 others
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
There is so much beauty in being completely unaware of everything with this existence completely forgotten about and erased from our memories, with all problems solved, in comparison to the vast eternity of non-existence, existence truly is something so impermanent and meaningless, it's like a cruel nightmare disturbing the perfect state of not-being.
I'm helping a friend look for a new healthcare provider. It's so soul crushing to look at all these doctors, most of whom won't give a crap about them. They're in this field because it's profitable and secure. Very few are in it to actually help anyone. Isn't it so insidious to think that some entity sat down and created... planned... this? Created a sentient being with a temporary body that constantly needs to be fed. Make death a natural part of its existence, then endow it with a survival instinct. Put it at odds with itself, so it will never know peace. To think that something or someone may have actually sat down and did this. It's very spirit squashing. Life is so terrible, and humans are the reflection of it. Suicide is like running off of the plantation. The other slaves who are content there look at you like you're crazy for even THINKING of leaving.

I really can't wait to leave this hell.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shivali, Ontwon, ghost44 and 4 others
▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

▪︎⚠ KOHI ⚠▪︎

-10 points in life
Feb 27, 2023
Totally agree, I shold have died in 2018 but here I am.
Since then I feel like, by every year that passes my life get harder to control, back then I had the options I miss now and people didn't knew, which is the thing I miss the most now, and now they do and tell me is just a waste of time to think of it and plan my death.
Up to acertain point I understand what they mean and I shoul do something more productive than that, but also somehow I feel misundertood everytime I remember of who and how they told me this, and makes me carry more frustration as if the one I ready deal with is not enough.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yes I hate how people have to suffer so much in this world. I wish I never existed in the first place to have to see it and try and live with it. There is no reason for anyone to be born and feel pain. To think in this day and age where we have painkillers etc. that people still go through hell suffering, it makes you wonder who created this universe and why parents insist on perpetuating life.

Reactions: jussrav
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Death is beautiful, dying is not. Unfortunately members of this society go out of their way to push their delusions onto others, which only makes it more unlivable. I don't care for the small illusions of happiness, I just want death where there is no pointless gamble for such petty rewards. You're right that some people have it so terribly compared to us, and we could become one of them some day. That's a terrifying thought. But it's very real, because the stakes of the gamble of life are so very high.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and floralheaddress
I wish I were a cat

I wish I were a cat

Sleep is good, death is better.
Apr 14, 2023
It's the reality, that in such a horrible world where there is endless potential for suffering and torment, the only comfort lies in the thought of being gone, I very strongly believe that we just cease existing after this which is why the thought of death is so beautiful to me.

There is so much beauty in being completely unaware of everything with this existence completely forgotten about and erased from our memories, with all problems solved, in comparison to the vast eternity of non-existence, existence truly is something so impermanent and meaningless, it's like a cruel nightmare disturbing the perfect state of not-being. The existence of life in the first place is the most horrifying mistake, it's tragic how there isn't just nothingness and instead there is so much senseless cruelty, it's all just so unnecessary, I truly despise existence which of course is why I see beauty in death.

To permanently cease existing is true peace that cannot be found in this hopeless world where we are doomed to suffer even more all while having the awareness of how truly empty and futile everything is, suicide certainly is self care when existing is this harmful as to die removes what the true problem is which is existence in itself.

One cannot be harmed by not existing but existence holds unlimited potential for harm, there is no rock bottom in such a hellish world that is filled with endless agony that is beyond comprehension. This is why it's repulsive to deny people the option of a dignifed suicide as death is the only relief from the torture that existing brings, to leave this world is freeing ourselves from the prison that is existence and to want to keep someone a slave to suffering is inhumane. Simply just being aware of the fact that I exist makes the thought of non-existence sound so incredibly appealing, it's all that I've wished for.
I just have to mention that I love reading your posts, you have a way with words and to me it's very poetic. Thanks for your contributions into this group.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Personally- I wouldn't say death was beautiful for everyone. I mean- it is- in so far as it can be a release from pain and suffering. Still- there are plenty of people who would go on living IF they didn't have that pain and suffering. Death causes a lot of pain for those left behind. That may not be something you have experienced (if I remember rightly) but- there will be people on here who's main motivation to CTB is because they have lost the love of their life. It's difficult to convey just how much it hurts to lose someone you love- if you don't experience that kind of thing yourself.

Anyhow- I'd say not existing at all would be preferable- which I'm sure you'd agree with. Not even that is 'beautiful' though. You need to be sentient to find something beautiful. If we never existed, we wouldn't be conscious to be able to find something beautiful. There would just be nothing. Which I agree- would be fine with me!

Reactions: CentreMid and rationaltake
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
I feel so gaslit sometimes by people saying and thinking life is beautiful. Everyday I experience pain, feel a fraction of the depth of the horror that is being felt by billions of sentient beings and ask why with no good response. Sometimes I gaslight myself for a short while, delude myself into thinking life isnt bad maybe even a positive, only to feel better about the world and having to exist. But inevitably I get consumed by the reality of what I hear, what I know, what I feel that I cannot escape by belief alone.

I'm told this sensitivity is a gift but it seems to be more a curse

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep