snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
you know when you have those depression episodes where you just feel like hiding in your room in the dark and feeling bitter about your life and being in this world, all you wanna do is maybe playing video games and smoking weed and avoid all human contact.

well i live with my parents and they just invited a huge group of cousins and their husbands and their babies and their friends over tomorrow for pot luck and everybody looks like this:

Happy-group-of-people.jpg

i seldom see these cousins and each time that i do see them they often give me shit about not socializing more. when they come over its gonna be like "SNOWMAN626!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU HIDING!!! *everybody laughs* "

cousin's husband talking outside my room: "i've NEVER seen him. he always act like this. he doesn't show up for meetups or gatherings, that's how he is"

cousin: "so Robby recently got married and had a baby, they bought a house near the city. so snowman626, you still live with your parents? why don't YOU have a girlfriend?"

94EC19283B9B4CF46D5B2ABEEF792B9620B10630

i think the best course of plan is just to get out of the house and avoid this whole thing, or else i might blow up in a really bad way and make a big scene.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, robin999, LMLN and 3 others
crea_the_hopeless

crea_the_hopeless

Ugly queen
Feb 26, 2019
Go over a friend's house or get out the house a while. That's what I'd do.

Reactions: snowman626
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Something similar happened to me one time. I cannot stand my cousins so I noped the hell out and literally sat in a parking lot in my car under a shade tree napping for hours until they left.

Reactions: snowman626
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
Something similar happened to me one time. I cannot stand my cousins so I noped the hell out and literally sat in a parking lot in my car under a shade tree napping for hours until they left.
do you feel guilt afterwards about not seeing your cousins

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
do you feel guilt afterwards about not seeing your cousins
Personally I do not feel guilty. I have actually cut them out of my life completely going on 3 years now (that whole side of the family I cut out too) They never cared about me and were rude. As petty as this might sound i became more depressed seeing their wonderful lives while mine is shit. I put in the same amount of effort as them if not more and I got left with nothing in the end. I guess the way I see it is my life is already in the toilet and I don't need the extra stress of seeing people who couldn't care less about me. I'm really sorry your faced with this situation. I sympathize it's really hard.