gonegal95

gonegal95

Aug 30, 2024
I am in a hopeless situation with no way out. I am not going into my reasoning in this post, instead I just want to thank the maintainers of this platform, and explain why I think sites like this are so important.
Yes there are some sick people here, but sick people are found everywhere, online and offline.
This world is full of delusions of grandeur about life. Capitalism thrives on it, it wants us to work against all odds, even if we are mentally gone. Just because one persons life is worth living, doesn't make the next persons. Some people are actually so unlucky, they get born into hopeless situations, devoid of joy and any chance to make joy of it themselves. Pretending these people don't exist doesn't mean they don't exist. They do, and I am one of those people.
Now we have emerging assisted suicide programs popping up across the world, and sites like these serve as a necessary placeholder for states that have yet to implement these programs.
It's crazy to think if I were born in Canada, I would be eligible for MAID, the assisted suicide program. But since I've commited "the crime" of being born in the wrong country, that is not an option for me. Instead, I am hanging myself by November. Using these resources I can do so confidently and most importantly, while reducing harm. Without these resources, I would've likely hurt myself or worse, others unintentionally. Thank you and I hope a dignified death for you all.

Warm Regards,
A Future Corpse

• Hugs
Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous, Unknown21, CloudyCoffe and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

shadow999

shadow999

Student
Sep 6, 2024
I am in a hopeless situation with no way out. I am not going into my reasoning in this post, instead I just want to thank the maintainers of this platform, and explain why I think sites like this are so important.
Yes there are some sick people here, but sick people are found everywhere, online and offline.
This world is full of delusions of grandeur about life. Capitalism thrives on it, it wants us to work against all odds, even if we are mentally gone. Just because one persons life is worth living, doesn't make the next persons. Some people are actually so unlucky, they get born into hopeless situations, devoid of joy and any chance to make joy of it themselves. Pretending these people don't exist doesn't mean they don't exist. They do, and I am one of those people.
Now we have emerging assisted suicide programs popping up across the world, and sites like these serve as a necessary placeholder for states that have yet to implement these programs.
It's crazy to think if I were born in Canada, I would be eligible for MAID, the assisted suicide program. But since I've commited "the crime" of being born in the wrong country, that is not an option for me. Instead, I am hanging myself by November. Using these resources I can do so confidently and most importantly, while reducing harm. Without these resources, I would've likely hurt myself or worse, others unintentionally. Thank you and I hope a dignified death for you all.

Warm Regards,
A Future Corpse
Fyi, those with solely psychiatric or mental health issues are not eligible for MAID, at least not until 2027 but they keep pushing it back. This is the 3rd time I think.. Not sure if this is pertinent for you but just wanted to say that.
Best wishes

Last edited: