• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
I'm about to do something impulsive. I haven't been feeling well, and my partner has been upsetting me a lot lately. It's not his fault; it's just everything that's been happening.

I am always so close to recovering, but I'm feeling overwhelmed. I'm literally considering taking every pill I see.

I don't know if it's a bad idea or not, but I am very unsure.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Why did they do it and Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Is it possible to avoid him for now? Addressing it and setting your mind to it is like a self-fulfilling prophecy in moments like these. As long as it isn't something you'll end up regretting later

Reactions: sserafim and idontfeellikeimreal
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Is it possible to avoid him for now? Addressing it and setting your mind to it is like a self-fulfilling prophecy in moments like these. As long as it isn't something you'll end up regretting later
I don't want to avoid him, like I want to be close to him. Because normally I feel fine around him.
But it would be possible to avoid him until next weekend

• Wow
Reactions: Rocinante
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I'm about to do something impulsive. I haven't been feeling well, and my partner has been upsetting me a lot lately. It's not his fault; it's just everything that's been happening.

I am always so close to recovering, but I'm feeling overwhelmed. I'm literally considering taking every pill I see.

I don't know if it's a bad idea or not, but I am very unsure.
Taking every pill you see is a bad idea whether you're recovering or trying to CTB. You'll probably just make yourself sick doing that and feel even worse

Reactions: Why did they do it
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Stop and think for a minute.

What's the likely outcome?

Forget other people for a moment. Think about your body. What's going to happen when those pills go down your throat? Will you be able to swallow that many? I know I take 9 every evening and 3 in the morning and have to take the evening ones in 2s and 3s with a small gap in between otherwise I gag and want to vomit.

Talking of šŸ¤¢ what will happen when they reach your stomach and start to break down and mix? Will your stomach be happy or want to get rid of them? Are you just going to spend the next few hours or more hanging over the toilet spewing your guts up? Maybe you'll end up going to hospital?

4 of my daily tablets are because I fucked up with another medication and have myself horrendous stomach acid. Trust me, you don't want that.

Impulsive behaviour often ends up with unforeseen consequences.

So go and do something else. Clean the oven. Go for a run. Weed the garden and take no prisoners. Turn up the music and dance. Anything productive and active and mindless.

Then reassess.

I'm not saying don't self destruct. I'd be a right hypocrite. Just don't do it on a whim. Plan it. Be ready to accept what happens next. As it won't be pretty.

• Hugs
Reactions: idontfeellikeimreal and Why did they do it
idontfeellikeimreal

idontfeellikeimreal

FDA Approved
Aug 21, 2023
Taking every pill you see is a bad idea whether you're recovering or trying to CTB. You'll probably just make yourself sick doing that and feel even worse
Ur probably right, I did that in February and it absolutely fucked me up, spent my whole day throwing up and I almost passed out whenever I got up from bed
Stop and think for a minute.

What's the likely outcome?

Forget other people for a moment. Think about your body. What's going to happen when those pills go down your throat? Will you be able to swallow that many? I know I take 9 every evening and 3 in the morning and have to take the evening ones in 2s and 3s with a small gap in between otherwise I gag and want to vomit.

Talking of šŸ¤¢ what will happen when they reach your stomach and start to break down and mix? Will your stomach be happy or want to get rid of them? Are you just going to spend the next few hours or more hanging over the toilet spewing your guts up? Maybe you'll end up going to hospital?

4 of my daily tablets are because I fucked up with another medication and have myself horrendous stomach acid. Trust me, you don't want that.

Impulsive behaviour often ends up with unforeseen consequences.

So go and do something else. Clean the oven. Go for a run. Weed the garden and take no prisoners. Turn up the music and dance. Anything productive and active and mindless.

Then reassess.

I'm not saying don't self destruct. I'd be a right hypocrite. Just don't do it on a whim. Plan it. Be ready to accept what happens next. As it won't be pretty.
Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I'm not good with swallowing pills, and I did spend my whole day throwing up after taking too many pills last time.
It just feels like a good option, not even for suicide and only suicide, no, it also just takes away some stress.
Like my feelings fade away and I'm just numb.

But, thank you for your advice, I will go clean my room & the bathroom now to keep myself busy.

Reactions: sugarb