X

Xta4Love

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Im in a mental crisis right now, please be kind.

I want my CTB to be carefully planned.

But Im very impulsive and in a panic. Cops took my SN. I dont have inert gas yet. I want to jump. I half tried.
I feel like a complete idiot.

I will really hurt my family and friends if I dont plan ctb carefully and in a painless way.

I dont know what to do. Im trying to sit this impulsive tendency out. Started mixing oxazepam with drinking wine this morning, which is completely disgusting. Just trying to keep the panic down.

I cant talk to anyone about this. No one tells you what to do in these situations.

Please have some kind words. I feel very alone and sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: numbnesshuman, outrider567 and Praestat_Mori
Hikoo

Hikoo

Jun 3, 2023
Well, the only thing that helps me in that type of situation is too change the focus of all my thoughts to somewhere else. It can be a movie or a game, or even going to the gym, in the worst cases. That's what works for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xta4Love and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Often I ask myself whether the cops have nothing else to do but F****** innocent people who did nothing wrong except they want to end their agony and suffering in a peaceful way. This is so incredibly difficult in the society we have to live in.

You're certainly not an idiot and I can feel the suffering you have to go through now but don't make impulsive steps now, this can go horribly wrong. Try to calm down a bit. You are not alone here! I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Xta4Love
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Im in a mental crisis right now, please be kind.

I want my CTB to be carefully planned.

But Im very impulsive and in a panic. Cops took my SN. I dont have inert gas yet. I want to jump. I half tried.
I feel like a complete idiot.

I will really hurt my family and friends if I dont plan ctb carefully and in a painless way.

I dont know what to do. Im trying to sit this impulsive tendency out. Started mixing oxazepam with drinking wine this morning, which is completely disgusting. Just trying to keep the panic down.

I cant talk to anyone about this. No one tells you what to do in these situations.

Please have some kind words. I feel very alone and sad.
How did cops knew you had SN??

X

Xta4Love

Student
Dec 25, 2021
Outrageous, they had no right to take it
Officially no. But they intimidated me and I gave it up. I should have been on this forum to know my rights. Like I said, I'm an idiot.

Since I lost SN my suicidal tendencies have hightened and I got more into a panic

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible how the police took away the SN, I hate how other people wish to force us to suffer until we die anyway, people who want to leave us with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal suicide methods certainly disgust me. But anyway best wishes, it's really understandable just wanting to be gone and I wish that suicide was accepted as a valid option in this world so that we could all just have the option to exit peacefully.