• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

n3o9

Mar 3, 2021
I'm in the UK and last night I ordered SN from a dodgy company with no reviews shipping from the US, from a popular online marketplace - mainly because I've looked everywhere else and got a little bit desperate. Claims to be very high purity, and it wasn't exactly cheap, but I still don't trust it, and IF it arrives, I will have to test it.

I've looked around the forum and I haven't seen anyone else from the UK order from the States. Is there a specific reason for it? Did I just set myself up for failure?

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I think mainly because most legit companies won't import the stuff to the UK.

Reactions: Delia
H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
Is there a specific reason for it? Did I just set myself up for failure?
Because it's illegal to ship this by air. And illegal to import by UK customs.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I really hope it reaches you but the chances are very low.
Keep us informed tho

Reactions: articledon
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
I'm in the UK and last night I ordered SN from a dodgy company with no reviews shipping from the US, from a popular online marketplace - mainly because I've looked everywhere else and got a little bit desperate. Claims to be very high purity, and it wasn't exactly cheap, but I still don't trust it, and IF it arrives, I will have to test it.

I've looked around the forum and I haven't seen anyone else from the UK order from the States. Is there a specific reason for it? Did I just set myself up for failure?
I'm in the US and received my SN by mail last night....the emotions when I was carrying in the package was both feeling excitement and feeling scared....I really hope you do get it your order to have it handy whenever you decide to use it

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and mirko