• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rosalynIris

Jun 11, 2023
hello, this topic has been on my mind for quite some time, and I've always thought of how to go through with it in the best way possible. Of course I don't want anyone to find me, and I hate to think of the psychological damage it could cause others, but that is why I plan to isolate myself where no one can find me for a while. The tricky part is how to go through with a method that is quick where I won't end up in a hospital, but to also have access to lethal substances.
If there's a way to ctb outside of my house that is efficient, please tell me how. I'll appreciate all responses.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
If your willing to go into the woods then hanging could be a good way to ctb, but if you have access to guns then that could also be a good way. It all really depends on your situation, but you could hang in the woods, or jump off a high building (over 15 stories) which will reduce your body to basically nothing. Just consider all of your options, and make educated decision on what the best way to ctb would be for you.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rosalynIris

Jun 11, 2023
If your willing to go into the woods then hanging could be a good way to ctb, but if you have access to guns then that could also be a good way. It all really depends on your situation, but you could hang in the woods, or jump off a high building (over 15 stories) which will reduce your body to basically nothing. Just consider all of your options, and make educated decision on what the best way to ctb would be for you.
oh that's true... Jumping off a high building is a bit risky because there's no telling if it can kill me 100% if there's some miracle that I survive, unless I land on my head..? And with hanging myself on a tree, well that would be very different than to just hang myself in a closet. um I could see if I can rent an apartment. If all else fails, I think I'll just visit the nearest railway tracks, at least i'm certain that it'll decapitate me haha
don't be sorry if you really are! it would feel grim to live with myself. The thought of a way out has been the only thing to keep me in a peaceful state of mind, that's why i love this community so much