• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
Hi everyone, so i'm planning to do this method by running a generator in my car and taping all the vents and whatnot shut. My question is if this generator will work for me? It's the honda eu3000i, it's 3000 watts & 120v. https://powerequipment.honda.com/generators/models/eu3000i-handi - that's a link in case anyone wants any more info Just wondering if it'll work because I only really have about 2 hours to do this when I am planning too and some people are saying you should run certain generators for a period of time beforehand or you need some sort of other preparation and i'm just wondering exactly what I should be doing, thanks all.

P.S. Before anyone tries to point me to the carbon monoxide megathread i've already tried asking this there with no response and my time is running out to do this.

EU3000iHAN 250x250

• Love
Reactions: Alucard and Dawn0071111
p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
bump I need help on this :/

Reactions: Alucard
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Unfortunately I have no idea, but I'm worried about you trying this with limited time. Good luck and be safe.

Reactions: Alucard, p7o7p7e and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I sadly can't offer any advise but please research it properly before doing anything. Good luck x

Reactions: p7o7p7e
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Hi This is my chosen method.... PM me....

Attachments

• peacefulc0.png
    peacefulc0.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: p7o7p7e
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Hi everyone, so i'm planning to do this method by running a generator in my car and taping all the vents and whatnot shut. My question is if this generator will work for me? It's the honda eu3000i, it's 3000 watts & 120v. https://powerequipment.honda.com/generators/models/eu3000i-handi - that's a link in case anyone wants any more info Just wondering if it'll work because I only really have about 2 hours to do this when I am planning too and some people are saying you should run certain generators for a period of time beforehand or you need some sort of other preparation and i'm just wondering exactly what I should be doing, thanks all.

P.S. Before anyone tries to point me to the carbon monoxide megathread i've already tried asking this there with no response and my time is running out to do this.

View attachment 16078
CARB-compliant; can be sold in all 50 states
It is designed to shut off when the CO level gets high. This may be the fault of the "eco system, but I cannot say for sure.

Carb compliant generators produce fewer fumes in the air which helps in reducing air pollutants. Hence, health complications will reduce. Also, climate change will be a thing of the past if such combustion systems comply fully with regulations by Carb.

However, Non-Carb compliant generators produce a lot of pollutants to the air posing a great health risk to humans and promote climate change. This means weather patterns will change. A practical example of climate change that is being caused by air pollution is the rise in temperature in the North pole.

Reactions: p7o7p7e and Soul
p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
CARB-compliant; can be sold in all 50 states
It is designed to shut off when the CO level gets high. This may be the fault of the "eco system, but I cannot say for sure.

Carb compliant generators produce fewer fumes in the air which helps in reducing air pollutants. Hence, health complications will reduce. Also, climate change will be a thing of the past if such combustion systems comply fully with regulations by Carb.

However, Non-Carb compliant generators produce a lot of pollutants to the air posing a great health risk to humans and promote climate change. This means weather patterns will change. A practical example of climate change that is being caused by air pollution is the rise in temperature in the North pole.

In that case do you know if mine is CARB-compliant, I checked and didn't see that it was but i'm not sure still.

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Mine is the eu 3000i not the 3000 eu is so I think mine's alright
If you recheck the link I sent p7 you will see that it IS about the eu 3000is. But it is up to you.

p7o7p7e

p7o7p7e

May 29, 2019
If you recheck the link I sent p7 you will see that it IS about the eu 3000is. But it is up to you.
I'm pretty sure mine's fine, besides when I turned it on in my garage for fun I already started feeling somewhat lightheaded which is a good sign.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768